Wikiposts

K3 Roll Call

Old Sep 27th 2003, 2:04 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K3 Roll Call

Originally posted by eleatlac
Heres ours.. please send good vibes...I am afraid our age difference will be a big deal.

Good luck at the interview! Don't worry about the age difference. Do a search in this forum "age difference". Nobody has had a problem getting approved because of their age differences. Even the lawyers chimed in and said that age difference alone was never a problem.

Leslie
Old Sep 27th 2003, 3:06 am
Lucky Stars

you need to wash your pussy you stupid bitch

"Leslie66" <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Originally posted by dory
    > > Hi leslie
    > > My K3 Timeline:
    > > NOA1 - June 23 (online says received on june 19)
    > > NOA2 - still waiting (already pass the 90 days)
    > > I am going thru MSC. Call the service line and all they do is take
    > > down the message. No reply since.
    > I was wondering what happened when you went past the 90 days and tried
    > to inquire. That's really unfair, they make you wait the full 90 days
    > and then still ignore you? Does anyone have any ideas for Dory?
    > Leslie
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Sep 27th 2003, 3:08 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by eleatlac
Heres ours.. please send good vibes...I am afraid our age difference will be a big deal.

Here's a link to the thread about age difference. (I hope I do this right).

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=177945

Anyway, it had a lot of "good vibes" for couples with age differences. Just ignore the end where the troll took it over.

Leslie
Old Sep 27th 2003, 9:01 am
The Dead Troll Society

one last spam for the road.

gotta catch a flight tomorrow.

See you losers when I get back
"Leslie66" <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Originally posted by dory
    > > Hi leslie
    > > My K3 Timeline:
    > > NOA1 - June 23 (online says received on june 19)
    > > NOA2 - still waiting (already pass the 90 days)
    > > I am going thru MSC. Call the service line and all they do is take
    > > down the message. No reply since.
    > I was wondering what happened when you went past the 90 days and tried
    > to inquire. That's really unfair, they make you wait the full 90 days
    > and then still ignore you? Does anyone have any ideas for Dory?
    > Leslie
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Sep 28th 2003, 4:07 am
Just Joined

dory is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K3 Roll Call

Hi

Qs: When BCIS says 60 to 90 days to process, do we count the total days or BUSINESS days?

Qs: Anyone has their NOA1 (I-129F) from MSC in June' 03 and till now still not receiving their NOA2 like me?

Thanks
Old Sep 28th 2003, 4:21 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default NOA1

Hey everyone there!!

We are still waiting for our first NOA... aww It is taking so long!!!, But I am hoping we get it Tomorrow

Keep your chins up!
Old Sep 28th 2003, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

davewilliams will become famous soon enoughdavewilliams will become famous soon enough

An update as things have happened since I posted earlier in the thread:

Sent I-129F June 27th
1st NOA July 7th
RFE August 11th
2nd NOA September 5th.
Sent to NVC September 7th
Sent to London September 17th
Package 3 sent by London September 26th
Package 3 received September 27th

Dave
Old Sep 28th 2003, 1:59 pm
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough
Default Re: NOA1

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
We are still waiting for our first NOA... aww It is taking so long!!!, But I am hoping we get it Tomorrow
It took 2 wks to get our 1st NOA for our I-130 from Nebraska.

It took less than 1 wk to get our 1st NOA for the I-129F from Chicago.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 3:11 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
I remember one of the lawyers on this forum stated that you know you're overdue when you've passed your overdue date. And that's calculated by adding 60 days to the date of the first progress report that shows them processing cases dated the same as your first NOA or later. So for Dory, his first NOA was June 19th, and the first progress report that would include his first NOA was dated August 1st, making his overdue date September 29th. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong about this.

Just to make a correction, I was wrong about adding 60 days to get to your overdue date. I saw in one of Mr. Udall's posts yesterday that you add 30 days. SO that would make Dory way overdue.

-Heba
Old Oct 1st 2003, 3:48 am
WTF?

Just to make a correction, I was wrong about adding 60 days to get to your overdue date. I saw in one of Mr. Udall's posts yesterday that you add 30 days. SO that would make Dory way overdue.

-Heba

Thanks Heba. Did you hear that Dory?

Leslie
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 2:54 am
Just Joined

dory is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard that...but what can i do?????
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 10:12 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks..

Thanks for sharing your Noa´s , By the way Simon&Vik can you tell me your timeline??
Thanks
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 11:50 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Thanks..

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Thanks for sharing your Noa´s , By the way Simon&Vik can you tell me your timeline??
Thanks
Hey Hypertweeky,

Now that you've sent out your I-129f, why don't you start your timeline on Tenni's K3 website?

http://www.mediabrew.com/k3/list.php
Old Oct 2nd 2003, 12:12 pm
Overworked and exhausted

-Heba

Ok. I have to correct myself one more time. This is final!!! I can't believe how confusing this process is. In response to a question of mine on another post (you may have seen it), this is what Mr. Udall replied with:

Originally posted by Matthew Udall
My last posting was about someone who has a notice date that matches exactly the date listed on a Service Center processing report.

If a report shows the notice date of the last case given to an officer is "later in time" than your notice date, and if you know you did not get an IBIS hit, than add 30 business days to the date of publication of that particular report. That would be your overdue date. By the way, the 30 business day thing does not apply for cases at the NBC (former MSC). For that center, you use 60 business days to calculate an overdue date.

RFE's don't have an overdue date. The 30 business day thing is 30 business days for the officer to either approve, deny or request additional evidence. Once an RFE is issued, that takes it out of the 30 business day overdue calculation.

M.U.
So, we're stuck with the 60-day rule, and it applies to the first report LATER IN TIME to your first NOA. Waaaa!!!!!!

-Heba
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 3:16 am
WTF?

Ok. I have to correct myself one more time. This is final!!! I can't believe how confusing this process is. In response to a question of mine on another post (you may have seen it), this is what Mr. Udall replied with:

So, we're stuck with the 60-day rule, and it applies to the first report LATER IN TIME to your first NOA. Waaaa!!!!!!

-Heba
Waaaaaaaa

Thanks anyway Heba. It really is confusing, you have to have a law degree to decipher it all. Good thing we've got friendly lawyers on this forum.

Leslie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.