Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

K3 Petition Approved Online!!!!! Day 84!

Wikiposts

K3 Petition Approved Online!!!!! Day 84!

Old Jan 31st 2004, 12:15 am
Found: My soul mate!!

mrs.jar2b will become famous soon enoughmrs.jar2b will become famous soon enough
Default K3 Petition Approved Online!!!!! Day 84!

Am I awake yet??

At 6am this morning (Saturday) my ringing phone woke me. Even though I was sound asleep I knew it was my hubby because who else would ring me so early on a weekend? He told me our petition was approved online! Immediately I hopped out of bed and ran to the computer, not such an easy task when one's mind is suddenly wide awake but body isn't quite yet! And there it was ... the lovely paragraph we've been counting down the days for:

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On January 30, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Wahhheeeeeeyyyy!!! We're so happy!!! And I'm especially happy that Mark saw it first as I've been obsessed with checking our status, yet he beat me to it!

Our NOA 1 was November 7 so the NOA 2 was mailed on the 84th day ... seems NBC *can* make fairly quick work of it. Keep the faith all those who are still waiting!!

It's a bit too early to pop open champagne (now 7:15am) so I'll have to make due with strong coffee. I'll save the champagne for when I arrive in the UK on Wednesday for a sure to be joyous and exciting visit to my hubby!!! I'm so happy to have you all to share our news with ... the only ones who *really* understand! Have a great weekend!

Jackie and Mark
Old Jan 31st 2004, 12:19 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K3 Petition Approved Online!!!!! Day 84!

Originally posted by mrs.jar2b
Am I awake yet??

At 6am this morning (Saturday) my ringing phone woke me. Even though I was sound asleep I knew it was my hubby because who else would ring me so early on a weekend? He told me our petition was approved online! Immediately I hopped out of bed and ran to the computer, not such an easy task when one's mind is suddenly wide awake but body isn't quite yet! And there it was ... the lovely paragraph we've been counting down the days for:

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On January 30, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Wahhheeeeeeyyyy!!! We're so happy!!! And I'm especially happy that Mark saw it first as I've been obsessed with checking our status, yet he beat me to it!

Our NOA 1 was November 7 so the NOA 2 was mailed on the 84th day ... seems NBC *can* make fairly quick work of it. Keep the faith all those who are still waiting!!

It's a bit too early to pop open champagne (now 7:15am) so I'll have to make due with strong coffee. I'll save the champagne for when I arrive in the UK on Wednesday for a sure to be joyous and exciting visit to my hubby!!! I'm so happy to have you all to share our news with ... the only ones who *really* understand! Have a great weekend!

Jackie and Mark

CONGRATS Jackie, !!!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 12:29 am

mrs.jar2b will become famous soon enoughmrs.jar2b will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by cindyabs
CONGRATS Jackie, !!!
Thank you Cindy!!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 12:54 am
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

My case was approved by the NBC after 84 days also! =) Congratulations!!! And enjoy your visit to your hubby in just a few days!! =)
Old Jan 31st 2004, 12:54 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY JACKIE!!!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
:PARTY: :PARTY:
I am thrilled for the two of you!!!!!! ENJOY!!! because this is your day!!!!
I cant express how happy I feel girlie, Are you going to throw a party??, If yes.. Send me an invitation, I am always up for a party!!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

anyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

YEEEEE-HA!!!!!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

Dorceia is an unknown quantity at this point

Am I awake yet??

Current Status:

Jackie and Mark
Congratulations and enjoy your trip!!!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 1:49 am

Originally posted by JoshsCarole
My case was approved by the NBC after 84 days also! =) Congratulations!!! And enjoy your visit to your hubby in just a few days!! =)

84 days ... it's a magic number! Thank you Carole!!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Jan 31st 2004, 1:57 am

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
OH MY JACKIE!!!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
:PARTY: :PARTY:
I am thrilled for the two of you!!!!!! ENJOY!!! because this is your day!!!!
I cant express how happy I feel girlie, Are you going to throw a party??, If yes.. Send me an invitation, I am always up for a party!!

Yay!!! Hyper enthusiasm!! I love it! No party planned yet but once Mark is here in the States and we visit Denver (I have friends there!) we'll look you and your Mark up and then we'll party! How's that??!

Thank you so much!! Yep, it does feel like a special day!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 2:03 am

Originally posted by anyone4tea
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

YEEEEE-HA!!!!!
Thank you so much anyone4tea, Dorceia, and Dutchman!!! (This is beginning to feel like the Acadamy Awards!) All of your best wishes are much appreciated ... I'm grateful for this NG indeed.
Old Jan 31st 2004, 2:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! That's awesome!! Looks like MSC/NBC is finally picking up the speed again (it's about time). So you're flying over on wednesday?? I wish you a happy and save trip!! Enjoy your vacations!!

Lily,

p.s. I got my NOA2 in the mail yesterday, I was really excited to see it printed on the pretty paper saying we were approved!!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 3:25 am

Thank you Lily!! It was a good week for us, wasn't it? I'm looking forward to that official paper in the mail as well.

I'm getting quite excited about my visit to England this week, especially with this news! It'll be fun sharing it with Mark's mum and friends. We're on our way!

Jackie

Originally posted by Michi
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! That's awesome!! Looks like MSC/NBC is finally picking up the speed again (it's about time). So you're flying over on wednesday?? I wish you a happy and save trip!! Enjoy your vacations!!

Lily,

p.s. I got my NOA2 in the mail yesterday, I was really excited to see it printed on the pretty paper saying we were approved!!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 4:11 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Lily!! It was a good week for us, wasn't it? I'm looking forward to that official paper in the mail as well.

I'm getting quite excited about my visit to England this week, especially with this news! It'll be fun sharing it with Mark's mum and friends. We're on our way!

Jackie
Hi Jackie and Mark!
Just wanted to chime in here and offer our congratulations. I even printed out the USCIS page with our approval so I could go back and look at it whenever I wanted. *sheepish grin*

Enjoy your trip and tell Mark we all said hi! Be safe.

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (hoping for a Feb. arrival)

Oh, and it's *never* too early for champagne..........
Old Jan 31st 2004, 4:58 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!!! Hyper enthusiasm!! I love it! No party planned yet but once Mark is here in the States and we visit Denver (I have friends there!) we'll look you and your Mark up and then we'll party! How's that??!
Mark and I are game!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.