K3 in Pakistan

Old Aug 20th 2003, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

ndrobert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: K-1

Originally posted by zoonoo78
Hi.
where is every one ? robert and molly how can u leave me like this? my interview is in september guide me please. and iam missing u all.Tell me how is life going? robert what abt the divorce deed and molly what abt ur marriage plans? iamwaiting
regards
ayesha
Hi,

Ayesha..
i am here,if u need any kind of help just email me or post ur question ,i am happy to assist u asap..

regards
Robert
Old Aug 21st 2003, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

me&molly is an unknown quantity at this point

hello everyone!
my fiancee arrived on monday. i've been busy trying to get all the paperwork ready for AOS. we're planning to have our ceremony sometime in september. but we don't have an exact date yet.

i hope everyone is doing good.

congrats to you ayesha on getting an interview date! i'm very happy for you! i'm not sure how long it actually takes for the embassy to send you the paper via fedex. all it says in the letter that they will send you is when your interview is, what documents you were miising (if any) and to bring them with you, and anything else they needyou to bring to the interview.
we were in karachi so we didn't get the letter until about two weeks before our interview date. if you live closer to islamabad, then maybe you'll get it sooner than we did.
you need to show them the letter on the day of your interview, or else they won't let you inside the embassy. also, they will only let you into the building becasue it's your interview. they wont let anyone else who is with you in the embassy. they have a waiting area outside the building.

as far as interview goes, don't sweat it. as long as all your paperwork is in order you won't have any problems. the worst thing about the interview is the wait. we got there at 8:30 and they issued the visa to us at around 4:30. it was a long wait but i was very happy that they issued the visa to us on the same day.

good luck
Old Aug 22nd 2003, 10:04 am
Just Joined

zoonoo78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K-1

Hi molly
Thank u so much i hope everything ends well . i have booked my flight tentatively for 22nd september but i dont know if its allright to be so hopefull but iam just hoping inshallah everything will be fine. do remember me in prayers.
i got the letter telling me abt my interview and at the bottom of that letter someone has written " please bring ur original urdu birth certificate" i called up and told them i dont have an original urdy birthcertificate i got it made in english and i have already send it to u and they said its ok never mind what we have written .Do u think its ok to be that .
casual ????
now i dont know what to carry with me and what not ,my wedding dress alone weighs half a ton?lolz

regards
ayesha
Old Aug 25th 2003, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

mouzam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K3 Visa applied

Hello All,
I have applied for the K3/K4 visa for my wife and daughter and got the first NOA dated Aug14th. It says that it will take about 60-180 days for this type of case. So what is the next step??

Will I get an approval or 2nd NOA, is there a way to look it up n the web?
How much time it will take to get the Packet with other required stuff ofr the interview? Are they going to send it to Pakistan?

How much time it will take for the interview? What are the things I can do while i am waiting like medical? bank statement? Taxes information? police repot ? or anything that takes times...

What are my expactations for the time line when the whole process will be done.

Thanks in advance..
Mouzam
Old Aug 25th 2003, 7:52 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K3 Visa applied

SNIP

SNIP

Hi Mouzam,

Try this link: https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...s/caseStat.jsp

Leslie
Old Aug 25th 2003, 7:58 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K3 Visa applied

Originally posted by mouzam
Hello All,
I have applied for the K3/K4 visa for my wife and daughter and got the first NOA dated Aug14th. It says that it will take about 60-180 days for this type of case. So what is the next step??

How much time it will take to get the Packet with other required stuff ofr the interview? Are they going to send it to Pakistan?

How much time it will take for the interview? What are the things I can do while i am waiting like medical? bank statement? Taxes information? police repot ? or anything that takes times...

What are my expactations for the time line when the whole process will be done.

Thanks in advance..
Mouzam
Mouzam,

Join the rest of us K3er's on the following website.
You can check this website to get an idea of the time lines of other couples. A whole lot of it depends on the consulate your dealing with. Good Luck.
http://www.mediabrew.com/k3/list.php

Leslie
Old Aug 27th 2003, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

Default My wife got visa

Hi,
Every body my wife got visa & she is here now with me..
Can any body tell me what to do next i will really appreciate
that.......

Thanks every body specially Ayesha....u r such a big help

Regards
robert
Old Aug 27th 2003, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Hello,

I have applied for the K3/K4 visa for my wife and daughter and got the first NOA dated Aug14th.

What are the things I can do while i am waiting like medical? bank statement? Tax information? police repot ? or anything that takes times...so that not to delay stuff...

Thanks in advance..
Mouzam
Old Aug 28th 2003, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

Default u have to wait

Originally posted by mouzam
Hello,

I have applied for the K3/K4 visa for my wife and daughter and got the first NOA dated Aug14th.

What are the things I can do while i am waiting like medical? bank statement? Tax information? police repot ? or anything that takes times...so that not to delay stuff...

Thanks in advance..
Mouzam
Hi,
is much better to wait for approval for police certificate but u can call IRS to get last 3 yrs tax papers..All the other papers u have to wait for it

if u have any more question please write

Regards
Robert
Old Aug 28th 2003, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

Default K3

Is there any number to call for the IRS to get the last three year tax returns? and any thoughts about the medical do we need to get the appointment from doc?

Just want to have everything stream lined so not to delay it further after the approval.

Thnaks for the help.
Old Aug 28th 2003, 4:11 pm
WTF?

Mouzam

I don't know where you live, but in Texas it's the IRS 800 # that's in the phone book. You have to listen to a bunch of other recorded stuff before you get to the part where you can order your last 3 years tax returns. You can get a printout mailed to you for free, but the actual tax returns cost $20.00 each if I recall correctly. I think I read a post here a while back about someone that made the mistake of trying to use the free printout and it was not accepted, so you better go ahead and pay for any that you are missing.

I hope this helps.

Leslie
Old Aug 28th 2003, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Ayisha is an unknown quantity at this point

Mouzam-

you have to wait until the approval for the medical. As for the police reports, DO NOT WAIT (caps for emphasis, not shouting). They can take a LONG time. Your wife has to get police reports for every city she's lived in since she was 16. I would get them from all the cities she's lived in, regardless of when she lived there. Lizzie's (from this thread) husband had to delay his K3 interview for months because he didn't have all his police reports.

Read this entire thread-it has very useful information in it.

Good luck!

Ayisha
Old Aug 28th 2003, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

oh, and go to the IRS website, and download the form for tax transcript request. Send it in now. The transcripts are free, and they are accepted at the Islamabad Consulate.

Ayisha
Old Aug 28th 2003, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Default k3

Thanks Ayisha, I will call IRS and will request for the transcripts. My wife stayed in Canada fr 1 year and she was able to get the police report from there without any problem and I will have her get one from Lahore also. for the affidavit for support do i need to do anything or just send her the account statement from here...

mouzam
Old Aug 28th 2003, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

For the affadavit, you need a letter from your employer, a letter from your bank, and last year's tax returns. (Pakistan used to require 3 years, but they've gotten a little better).

I think that's it, but what you should do is read the instructions on the I-134 form. I DO know you hsould send everything in duplicate, so get copies of your employer letter, etc.

Ayisha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.