Wikiposts

K3 packet

Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:23 am
Just Joined

RIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to all
Smile K3 packet

Hello, I hope you all are fine.
Since I received a month ago the notification that my K3 had been transfered to the consulate in Cd Juarez Mexico, I called two weeks ago to check on the status. They said the case had not been received and most likely it was lost.

I wanted to die that day, oh my God! they told me to call 3 weeks later to find out if they had found the file.

Well, I called today. They said they found it and it is in their system already, they said also that it has been checked, aprobed and everything is fine.

The guy said that now the only thing we have to do is wait and that the wait could go up to 9 months before I received the packet.

My question now is: does anyone that has gone through this know how long does it regularly take to receive tha packet?

he said 9 mos but that was the longest. Pleaseeee somebody tell me I do not have to wait that long.

Thanks
River
Old Sep 30th 2005, 8:00 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K3 packet

Originally Posted by RIVER
Please somebody tell me I do not have to wait that long.
Okay, you don't have to wait that long... but I could be wrong.

Ian
Old Sep 30th 2005, 8:22 am
Just Joined

RIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to allRIVER1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Okay, you don't have to wait that long... but I could be wrong.

Ian

hahaha very funny!

actually what I would like to know is how long have others had to wait.

Thank you anyways.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 8:50 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha very funny!

actually what I would like to know is how long have others had to wait.

Thank you anyways.
Here's a post from cherrey, that shows in her timeline that Packet 3 arrived three weeks after the NOA (March 2005).

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...+Mexico+Packet

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Oct 24th 2005, 6:31 am
Just Joined

tabta will become famous soon enoughtabta will become famous soon enough

Hello, I hope you all are fine.
Since I received a month ago the notification that my K3 had been transfered to the consulate in Cd Juarez Mexico, I called two weeks ago to check on the status. They said the case had not been received and most likely it was lost.

I wanted to die that day, oh my God! they told me to call 3 weeks later to find out if they had found the file.

Well, I called today. They said they found it and it is in their system already, they said also that it has been checked, aprobed and everything is fine.

The guy said that now the only thing we have to do is wait and that the wait could go up to 9 months before I received the packet.

My question now is: does anyone that has gone through this know how long does it regularly take to receive tha packet?

he said 9 mos but that was the longest. Pleaseeee somebody tell me I do not have to wait that long.

Thanks
River
We recieved our packet 3 about a month after they sent it out. We returned it on July 26th. Yes sorry but the wait is about 9 months. Our packet has been at Juarez since late may and they are saying it will be sometimes next year before we get an interview.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 11:36 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tabta
We recieved our packet 3 about a month after they sent it out. We returned it on July 26th. Yes sorry but the wait is about 9 months. Our packet has been at Juarez since late may and they are saying it will be sometimes next year before we get an interview.
What on earth is taking so long??
Old Oct 24th 2005, 11:43 am
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
You've been around here long enough to know what a silly question that is!! Dont you know that the USCIS clocks run backwards? :P:

Good luck, River!

Marnee
Old Oct 24th 2005, 11:47 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
You've been around here long enough to know what a silly question that is!! Dont you know that the USCIS clocks run backwards? :P:

Good luck, River!

Marnee
Hey Marnee
I like your new avatar, what have you been up to??.
The OP is not dealing with the USCIS at this point, her case was transferred to Juarez (Mexico).
Old Oct 24th 2005, 11:59 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
Cuantos Mexicanos pueden salir de una puerta?
Old Oct 24th 2005, 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by meauxna
Cuantos Mexicanos pueden salir de una puerta?
Depende del tamano de la puerta!!