Reload this Page >

K3 interview and doc to complete question for Pakistan

Wikiposts

K3 interview and doc to complete question for Pakistan

Old Feb 8th 2004, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

mouzam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K3 interview and doc to complete question for Pakistan

I have received a packet (for my K3 Visa) from US consulate Islamabad with the DS156 forms and instructions for medical and other stuff. It also says that "please come to Consular Section, American Embassy, Islamabad, Pakistan on Feb23, 2004 at for the K3 Visa Interview" It also says that you are required to bring the following documents with you (as applicable) and it has the list of all the documents and only one is checked "Form DS-157".

So I have couple of questions:

1- I think only DS-157 is not required but I should complete the rest like DS-156, DS-230, Police report, medicaletc.. Is it right?

2- Do I need to mail back them anything or just complete all the listed documents and bring it on the interview time as it says?

Thanks.
Mouzam Khan
Old Feb 8th 2004, 7:25 pm

superdesi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: K3 interview and doc to complete question for Pakistan

According to what I have heard, the DS-157 is only for male applicants. However, my wife also received the DS-157 in her packet as well.

You don't need to send then anything back. Just complete all the supplied forms and bring them on the interview date.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Ayisha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: K3 interview and doc to complete question for Pakistan

Originally posted by mouzam
I have received a packet (for my K3 Visa) from US consulate Islamabad with the DS156 forms and instructions for medical and other stuff. It also says that "please come to Consular Section, American Embassy, Islamabad, Pakistan on Feb23, 2004 at for the K3 Visa Interview" It also says that you are required to bring the following documents with you (as applicable) and it has the list of all the documents and only one is checked "Form DS-157".

So I have couple of questions:

1- I think only DS-157 is not required but I should complete the rest like DS-156, DS-230, Police report, medicaletc.. Is it right?

2- Do I need to mail back them anything or just complete all the listed documents and bring it on the interview time as it says?

Thanks.
Mouzam Khan
I would say take the extra docs anyways, even though they don't ask for them. It never hurts to be extra prepared!

Ayisha