Reload this Page >

K3/I130: DS3032 Question

Wikiposts

K3/I130: DS3032 Question

Old Jul 15th 2004, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

tenni is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K3/I130: DS3032 Question

I just called NVC and they have entered our case into the system and assigned a FRN number! (Yeay!) The message said they have sent the DS3032 on Jul 12 to my husband's address abroad and Affadavit forms and a copy of the DS3032 to my address here in the U.S.

I didn't get a chance to write NVC a letter to inform them that my husband is now here on a K3 living with me.

My question is, does anyone know if we can use the copy of the DS3032 form that they sent to me, instead of having the one sent to Germany forwarded back here.

And also, is this a good idea? Or should we call/write them immediately to let them know my husband is here.

Thanks,
Tenni
Old Jul 15th 2004, 3:44 am
kud
BE Enthusiast

kud is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: K3/I130: DS3032 Question

Originally posted by tenni
I just called NVC and they have entered our case into the system and assigned a FRN number! (Yeay!) The message said they have sent the DS3032 on Jul 12 to my husband's address abroad and Affadavit forms and a copy of the DS3032 to my address here in the U.S.

I didn't get a chance to write NVC a letter to inform them that my husband is now here on a K3 living with me.

My question is, does anyone know if we can use the copy of the DS3032 form that they sent to me, instead of having the one sent to Germany forwarded back here.

And also, is this a good idea? Or should we call/write them immediately to let them know my husband is here.

Thanks,
Tenni
Yes you can

I pulled the copy of the Internet filled it out send it to my Wife she signed it and when I got thje letter from NVC I just glued the Barcode on the form.
Old Jul 15th 2004, 4:15 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks,
Tenni
Tenni, Tenni, Tenni-didn't you read my thread? Tsk, tsk, . Anyway, I did just that (writing a letter) because they did just that (sent form to him in UK BEFORE I could send letter). I sent certified letter, a week later I had the form from them, sent them the form back AND sent off the other bit with the 65 bucks to NVC St Louis address.
Old Jul 15th 2004, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by cindyabs
Tenni, Tenni, Tenni-didn't you read my thread? Tsk, tsk, . Anyway, I did just that (writing a letter) because they did just that (sent form to him in UK BEFORE I could send letter). I sent certified letter, a week later I had the form from them, sent them the form back AND sent off the other bit with the 65 bucks to NVC St Louis address.
haha thanks cindy! i did go back to your post to find out if you sent the letter before or after they informed you of sending the DS3032 to the UK. couldn't really find the answer, so i decided a new thread was in order!

but didn't they send YOU a copy of the DS3032? can't you just use the copy of this form, instead of having them send to the US the same form they sent to the UK?
Old Jul 15th 2004, 6:29 am
kud
BE Enthusiast

haha thanks cindy! i did go back to your post to find out if you sent the letter before or after they informed you of sending the DS3032 to the UK. couldn't really find the answer, so i decided a new thread was in order!

but didn't they send YOU a copy of the DS3032? can't you just use the copy of this form, instead of having them send to the US the same form they sent to the UK?
NO, because you need the Barcode on the form.
Old Jul 15th 2004, 6:31 am
kud
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by kud
My I-864 fee bill had a copy of the DS-3032 inclosed.
Old Jul 15th 2004, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by kud
oh i see, so the barcode is not included in what's sent to the petitioner in the US. just a copy of the DS3032 form.

--tenni
Old Jul 15th 2004, 9:43 am
kud
BE Enthusiast

oh i see, so the barcode is not included in what's sent to the petitioner in the US. just a copy of the DS3032 form.

--tenni
No the barcode is printed on the copy of the DS-3032
Old Jul 15th 2004, 12:03 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

I sent the form they enclosed which btw DID have a barcode, BUT the letter they sent me acknowledged the letter I sent about him being here in the US.