K3 I129f Noa2 :)

Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

mdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant future
Default K3 I129f Noa2 :)

from the BCIS website "This case (K3 I-129f) has been approved. On November 14, 2003, an approval notice was mailed."

94 days...

WOOHOO!
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K3 I129f Noa2 :)

Originally posted by mdaitc
from the BCIS website "This case (K3 I-129f) has been approved. On November 14, 2003, an approval notice was mailed."

94 days...

WOOHOO!

Congratulations !!!!
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

bionut will become famous soon enoughbionut will become famous soon enough

Hooray!! Congrats
bionut
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:38 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

94 days...

WOOHOO!
:PARTY:

Congrats!!! That was actually "fast." MSC is moving! Two approvals this week in this forum is pretty darn good.
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

That is GREAT news!!! Congratulations!!! :PARTY:
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

mdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
:PARTY:

Congrats!!! That was actually "fast." MSC is moving! Two approvals this week in this forum is pretty darn good.
They might be pulling their finger out after all

Who's next?
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:45 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

94 days...

WOOHOO!
What was this "miracle" you spoke of in your PM? CONGRATS!!!!
Old Nov 14th 2003, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Steffi
What was this "miracle" you spoke of in your PM? CONGRATS!!!!
The wife and I actually said last night that we weren't going to discuss visa stuff tonight and have a night off .. maybe that was it?
Old Nov 14th 2003, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Who's next?
I hope I am next. I am getting very nervous and anxious.
Old Nov 14th 2003, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by goldrush
I hope I am next. I am getting very nervous and anxious.
I'm sure you'll be soon, fear not..
Old Nov 14th 2003, 9:37 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations ....... That is absolutely fantastic!!!!!

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

94 days...

WOOHOO!
Old Nov 14th 2003, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

I have 2 questions:

1) It seems that whenever a new date is processed, preference is given to European countries and then other nations. Is that true?

2) A while back, an officer told me that my wife's background check was cleared in August, and mine too. Today, I asked an officer about this on the NCSC #, she wouldn't confirm or deny. Thats not a sign of trouble, is it? Neither me nor my wife have ever had any arrests or been in any other kind of trouble. The officer said that my case is pending and being processed.
Old Nov 14th 2003, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by goldrush
I have 2 questions:

1) It seems that whenever a new date is processed, preference is given to European countries and then other nations. Is that true?

2) A while back, an officer told me that my wife's background check was cleared in August, and mine too. Today, I asked an officer about this on the NCSC #, she wouldn't confirm or deny. Thats not a sign of trouble, is it? Neither me nor my wife have ever had any arrests or been in any other kind of trouble. The officer said that my case is pending and being processed.
My wife called the NCSC this morning, and she spoke to a woman there who couldn't give out any information or provide status, and mysteriously 6 hours later the approval appeared online.
Old Nov 14th 2003, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

My wife called the NCSC this morning, and she spoke to a woman there who couldn't give out any information or provide status, and mysteriously 6 hours later the approval appeared online.
Thanks, mdaitc. I should know by now how ignorant the NCSC is in terms of what actually goes on with our files.
Old Nov 14th 2003, 10:00 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

94 days...

WOOHOO!
How come you didnt tell me on the chat room ?, LOL
ENJOY!! WOOO!! I am so happy for you!!
:PARTY: :PARTY:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.