K3 I-129F Question

Old Sep 4th 2002, 9:26 am
Cindy` Smits

Default K3 I-129F Question

well, my husband and i gave up on the K3 process and i filed direct at the consulate
in Holland. We will be getting the final exam/interview end of September. My question
is this< since they are not processing like the law was initiated for, can we request
they refund our hard earned money for the first I130 sent to texas(should be approved
May 2003 HAHA) and the I129F K#? in Missouri? i want my money back!!! just wondering
if anyone has tried it and success and what steps are to be taken. i have seen
nothing about this on the sites..Help!! and THanks!!

--
Always, Cindy Smits

Old Sep 4th 2002, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

chinkybob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: K3 I-129F Question

how did u do that? i wanted to do that too, but the u.s. embassy told me i'd have to wait. i wouldn't want to cancel all this time & effort i put it into this... let me know.. thanks!

Originally posted by Cindy` Smits:
well, my husband and i gave up on the K3 process and i filed direct at the consulate
in Holland. We will be getting the final exam/interview end of September. My question
is this< since they are not processing like the law was initiated for, can we request
they refund our hard earned money for the first I130 sent to texas(should be approved
May 2003 HAHA) and the I129F K#? in Missouri? i want my money back!!! just wondering
if anyone has tried it and success and what steps are to be taken. i have seen
nothing about this on the sites..Help!! and THanks!!

--
Always, Cindy Smits