Wikiposts

K3 ?

Old Apr 8th 2004, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

pkmk is on a distinguished road
Default K3 ?

anyone got approval for k3 visa year 2003-2004 ..
Old Apr 8th 2004, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

oceansky11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: K3 ?

Originally posted by pkmk
yes actually there are a few guys on here that has been aproved for the k-3 in the last couple of months .. and i am awaiting for my husband to get his . so far the petition has been out for 2 months now and we are waiting for aproval now ..
Old Apr 8th 2004, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice

My K-3 interview is on Tuesday April 13th, Vancouver Consulate.

Original I-129F filed October 13th, 2003.
Old Apr 9th 2004, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

pkmk is on a distinguished road

Congrats

in how many months ur k3 visa approve ?
thanx
Old Apr 9th 2004, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice

Congrats

in how many months ur k3 visa approve ?
thanx
The I-129F was approved on January 26th, with NOA1 dated October 13. So about 3 1/2 months.
Old Apr 9th 2004, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

Sureyya is an unknown quantity at this point

Well we just got our K-3 approved this month. We applied August 1, 2003. We got approved October 25, 2003. Our interview was January 20, 2004 when they put us under mandatory administrative review (according to my state senator and the Pakistan embassy, all male visa applicants from muslim countries must have their file and fingerprints sent to Washington DC for security clearance). Then the embassy called back my husband to pick up his visa on April 7, 2004. The good news is that he observed that most of the women applicants recieved their visa the same day as the interview, and didnt have to undergo the extra security clearance.

So, the total time it took was 8 months. Good luck.

Sureyya

Originally posted by CalgaryAMC
The I-129F was approved on January 26th, with NOA1 dated October 13. So about 3 1/2 months.
Old Apr 12th 2004, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

WE received our's Feb 9'th 2004. It took us seven months. We probably could have shaved about one month off of it.

Old Apr 14th 2004, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am just back from the Vancouver consulate. K-3 in passport. I would post detail about the experience, but there was none to speak of.

My name was called within 5 minutes of arriving, I walked up to the wicket, handed over my documents. 90 minutes later I was called back up and given a visa. No questioning. Quite an anti-climax.
Old Apr 17th 2004, 1:43 pm
Harold

What do you think, please, of this response received from the
Vancouver consulate?:

"There is no requirement for K-3's to provide financial evidence as
part of the visa process."

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/in...showtopic=5478

CalgaryAMC <member18489@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Originally posted by pkmk
    > > anyone got approval for k3
    > visa year 2003-2004 ..
    >
    > I am just back from the Vancouver
    > consulate. K-3 in passport. I would post detail about the experience,
    > but there was none to speak of.
    >
    > My name was called within 5 minutes of
    > arriving, I walked up to the wicket, handed over my documents. 90
    > minutes later I was called back up and given a visa. No questioning.
    > Quite an anti-climax.