Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

K1 - what is your time from submitting checklist to interview date?

Wikiposts

K1 - what is your time from submitting checklist to interview date?

Old Sep 10th 2008, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

welshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud of
Default K1 - what is your time from submitting checklist to interview date?

If you are in the process of or have gone through the process of the K1 visa, what is / was you wait time from submitting your checklist to your interview date?

Thanks!
Old Sep 10th 2008, 5:00 pm

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K1 - what is your time from submitting checklist to interview date?

Originally Posted by welshgirl1
If you are in the process of or have gone through the process of the K1 visa, what is / was you wait time from submitting your checklist to your interview date?

Thanks!
We submited the checklist in April and got the letter with the interview date in May and the interview was a month later in June.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

welshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the reply

It seems a fairly speedy process here on in, all being well and getting everything together as it should be.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

gstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Welsh girl!

What stage are you at? Have you been sent packet 3?

I'm waiting for NOA2. I'm hoping after that it "should" take me 6 weeks. I have everything ready to go.

Every case is different though, so they say.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 5:03 pm

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshgirl1
Thanks for the reply

It seems a fairly speedy process here on in, all being well and getting everything together as it should be.
Just be sure you make copies of everything. At my fiancees interview they asked him for a photocopy of his birth certificate and his police report. Keep a copy of everything at home too. Good luvk and let us know when your interview date is! My fiancee is arriving from Scotland on his K1 on Sunday!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Oh yeay, Im really pleased and excited for you!

I just need to head to the doctors on wednesday to try and figure out what (if any) vaccinations I am missing...I tried last week but they closed early - boo! And after that, just need to copy it all and send off the checklist!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 2:03 pm

Hi my fiance is here! Get all the vacs you can in the UK . Much cheaper than in the states. Good luck!