K1, What is this email about?

Wikiposts

K1, What is this email about?

Old Aug 31st 2004, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

sean007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K1, What is this email about?

Hello all,

I posted this before but couldn't get any replies. Lets try it again.

Ok I just got this email from USCIS:

Current Status:

On August 28, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration
of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from
USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National

What does it mean? Looks to me like they have forwarded our case to Islamabad and my fience should be getting something in the mail soon?

- Sean
Old Aug 31st 2004, 4:24 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K1, What is this email about?

Originally Posted by sean007
Hello all,

I posted this before but couldn't get any replies. Lets try it again.

Ok I just got this email from USCIS:

Current Status:

On August 28, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration
of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from
USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National

What does it mean? Looks to me like they have forwarded our case to Islamabad and my fience should be getting something in the mail soon?

- Sean
Hi Sean,

You said your case is at NVC, right? Perhaps this is the notification that they've forwarded your file to Islamabad, I don't know. I don't understand the first sentence in it at all. You might try calling NVC again and asking if it's been forwarded...if so, that's probably what this is. I never received any kind of notification when our file got forwarded, so I'm not familiar with the notice verbage for that.

I hope that's what this is, though!

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Aug 31st 2004, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

Well, I just called NVC and asked them. They said that they don't send out any emails. She told me again the same thing. Your file will be forwarded within 2-4 weeks. So I guess thats not what it is.

I don't know if it matters or not but when I called them yesterday they gave me NVC number. Does it mean I'm in the system already?

I know we are almost there but now its getting harder and harder to wait.

- Sean

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hi Sean,

You said your case is at NVC, right? Perhaps this is the notification that they've forwarded your file to Islamabad, I don't know. I don't understand the first sentence in it at all. You might try calling NVC again and asking if it's been forwarded...if so, that's probably what this is. I never received any kind of notification when our file got forwarded, so I'm not familiar with the notice verbage for that.

I hope that's what this is, though!

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Aug 31st 2004, 4:31 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I just called NVC and asked them. They said that they don't send out any emails. She told me again the same thing. Your file will be forwarded within 2-4 weeks. So I guess thats not what it is.

I don't know if it matters or not but when I called them yesterday they gave me NVC number. Does it mean I'm in the system already?

I know we are almost there but now its getting harder and harder to wait.

- Sean
You mean when you called NVC, they gave you a new case number?

Rene
Old Aug 31st 2004, 4:38 am
Forum Regular

Yes, they gave me new case number that started with 2004... instead of my usuall WAC.

- Sean

You mean when you called NVC, they gave you a new case number?

Rene
Old Aug 31st 2004, 4:41 am

Yes, they gave me new case number that started with 2004... instead of my usuall WAC.

- Sean
Yes, that's typical. That's the number they'll be using on the Packet 3 paperwork. That's your fiancee's case number from now on. But I still don't know what that email was regarding....

Rene
Old Aug 31st 2004, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

Hmm very strange. Well the good thing is that its not something negative. I'm sure someone out there got the same email.

- Sean

Yes, that's typical. That's the number they'll be using on the Packet 3 paperwork. That's your fiancee's case number from now on. But I still don't know what that email was regarding....

Rene