Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

K1 Visa Medical Examination

Wikiposts

K1 Visa Medical Examination

Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:42 am
Rosie

goteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to all
Default K1 Visa Medical Examination

Hey guys!

I recieved all my paperwork yesterday instructing me on how to go about getting my Medical in London and all those lovely forms I need to fill in, just wanted to ask weather anyone knows the current Medical Examinatin preocedure|? I've been searching online but have only fund examples of exams from back in 01 and 03 - do I have to get naked and be probed?! Just a little nervous and would like to know what to expect. I have some deatols through the post but I'm guessing thats a worst case sinario ... or rather I'm hoping it is!

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Rosie
Old Feb 26th 2008, 5:32 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K1 Visa Medical Examination

Hasn't changed much, x-ray, bit of blood...
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

mojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud of

It's not bad at all .... Had to get down to my boxers (even had to drop them for a split second) .... but it's that bad to be honest with you ..

Paul
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:30 pm
Rosie

goteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to allgoteamrosie is a name known to all

Oh good ... I was tnking I might have to have all kinds of horrific naked tests! I'll go and book it I guess!