Reload this Page >

k1 visa from bucharest embassy,romania

Wikiposts

k1 visa from bucharest embassy,romania

Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

optimist is an unknown quantity at this point
Default k1 visa from bucharest embassy,romania

i just wanted to share with all of you the happy moment of geting the visa..after all the waiting,tension and a very short interview...

i've been watching this site activity from the beggining of this year
and i've learned a lot from all the veterans & the newbies... most of all, i want to thank ya'll for the advices and the good words on the most difficult times of all the people who came her on this board....

i'll post more details on the weekend when i'll get back home for all those interested in the k1visa process in bucharest,romania

PS: for Khadijah and Leslie66.... you're in our thoughts and prayers... we hope u'll get the good news soon...

BEE & GABI
1 NOA TSC 06/06
2 NOA TSC 10/31
NVC LETTER - arrived 11/07 - dated 11/03
ARRIVED AT BUCHAREST, US EMBASSY IN ROMANIA - 11/10
EMBASSY SEND PACKAGE 3 -11/17
PACKAGE 3 RECEIVED AND SEND BACK ON 11/19
EMBASSY RECEIVED PACKAGE 3 - 11/24
MEDICAL EXAM - 12/17
VISA INTERVIEW - 12/18
VISA ISSUED - 12/18
USA ARRIVAL - 01/21 (POE HOUSTON)
WEDDING DAY - 02/14
Old Dec 19th 2003, 1:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of
Default Re: k1 visa from bucharest embassy,romania

Congrats on getting the visa! Another piece of good news on 18th December - that was quite a day here on the NG.

Safe trip to the USA and I wish you a very happy Valentines Day wedding
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

optimist is an unknown quantity at this point
Default k1 visa interview experience bucharest embassy,romania

the interview was much more easier than i thought.... only 3 or 5 minutes...5 or 6 questions..like when and how we've met,how much time we've spent together, was it her only trip to romania, when did we decide to get married, about my divorce decree ..and that was all...i went alone at the interview,there were two couples there american male-romanian girl...one from newyork and the other was from georgia...both girls were shaking with emotion... but i don't think i was treated different...except that they went to the window to prepare the documents with the romanian employee and when i tried to do the same i got the answer( not very snotty..lol)that THEY will call me till then i had to wait...and the waiting was kinda long..i entered the embassy around 1 pm... our names weren't called..we were asked if we have an appointment...and we had a ticket for the mobile phones, went to the reception where our names were on a list ....the romanian employee checked my papers around 2.45 and my interview with the US cons officer (he looked like he was the supervisor there) was around 3.10...after the interview i've waited like 15 minutes and i 've got the visa in the passport..walked outside..had a cig..and called my baby for the good news...

the medical exam..i went the day before the interview at the Unirea medical clinic (on the same side with the US embassy,the next block before Magheru BLVD) for the blood test and i had a thetanos booster ( from 9.30 am till 11.15) then went for the xray near the Unirea Store under the Optinova billboard (well,the doctor will give u the right directions ,very easy) ..and went back for the results around 5 pm... the med exam was 50 $ (in Romanian lei or USD), the booster 5 $ and the x ray 200,000 lei....oh....about the visa fee..i've payed at the embassy cashpoint between the papercheck and the interview itself.....

the cons officer was okay..he smiled ,made some jokes,very polite...i don't think he looked too much over the evidences of relationship (emails or ym chats) just the photos were in a different order that i had them ....

BEE & GABI

1 NOA TSC 06/06
2 NOA TSC 10/31
MEDICAL EXAM - 12/17
VISA INTERVIEW - 12/18
VISA ISSUED - 12/18
US ARRIVAL (Poe HOUSTON) - 01/21
WEDDING DAY - VALENTINE'S DAY....
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Khadija is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your sweet thoughts and congrats on your good news! I was just in Bucharest and my husband and I had a wonderful time. The people there are very warm and friendly.

Originally posted by optimist
i just wanted to share with all of you the happy moment of geting the visa..after all the waiting,tension and a very short interview...

and i've learned a lot from all the veterans & the newbies... most of all, i want to thank ya'll for the advices and the good words on the most difficult times of all the people who came her on this board....

i'll post more details on the weekend when i'll get back home for all those interested in the k1visa process in bucharest,romania

PS: for Khadijah and Leslie66.... you're in our thoughts and prayers... we hope u'll get the good news soon...

BEE & GABI
1 NOA TSC 06/06
2 NOA TSC 10/31
MEDICAL EXAM - 12/17
VISA INTERVIEW - 12/18
VISA ISSUED - 12/18
WEDDING DAY - 02/14
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

BEE & GABI
1 NOA TSC 06/06
2 NOA TSC 10/31
MEDICAL EXAM - 12/17
VISA INTERVIEW - 12/18
VISA ISSUED - 12/18
WEDDING DAY - 02/14
Congratulations...
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 7:42 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, I'm so happy to hear that things are coming together for you!!!!! Thank you so much for your kind words as well, it really means a lot to me.

Merry Christmas
Leslie
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 7:59 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! :-)
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 8:03 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

BEE & GABI
1 NOA TSC 06/06
2 NOA TSC 10/31
MEDICAL EXAM - 12/17
VISA INTERVIEW - 12/18
VISA ISSUED - 12/18