Wikiposts

K1 Success--New Delhi

Old Oct 11th 2001, 5:03 am
Milliac

My fiance got his K1 today from New Delhi. (Big smiles)

He will arriving to Seattle on Monday.(Bigger smiles)

Timeline:

May 8 -- sent petition to NSC Jun 8 -- first NOA Aug 9 -- 2nd NOA Oct 10 -- Interview
in New Delhi Oct 15 -- fiance will be here Oct 29 -- Wedding

Hang in there everyone still waiting. Best of luck to you all.

Anyone going through New Delhi, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Marti

Old Oct 11th 2001, 6:19 am
Deepti Kunjeer

Can I ask you a few questions? I am sorry I think I have written to you before but I
can't find the message so forgive me if I have and am repeating myself.. I will use
Nebraska also but my fiancé will have his interview in Bombay and I have heard and
witnessed from friends the hell that goes on there.. see and my fiancé and I met over
the internet, I was with him just this last August. And we are really nervous that
they are going to give us a big hassle over it (and I know the consular officer
pretty much has total jurisdiction) because also I am divorced and have two lovely
little girls.. can you tell me just out of curiosity a little more about your case,
if you wouldn't mind? Let how you met and what questions they asked him and how they
treated him? I would like to know.

and... CONGRATS on getting the visa!

Warm regards,

Deepti

milliac
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
questions.
    >
    >

Old Oct 11th 2001, 10:49 am
Alpona

"Deepti Kunjeer" <[email protected]>
[usenetquote2]> >My fiance got his K1 today from New Delhi. (Big smiles)[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >He will arriving to Seattle on Monday.(Bigger smiles)[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Timeline:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >May 8 -- sent petition to NSC Jun 8 -- first NOA Aug 9 -- 2nd NOA Oct 10 --[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Interview in New Delhi Oct 15 -- fiance will be here Oct 29 -- Wedding[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Hang in there everyone still waiting. Best of luck to you all.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Anyone going through New Delhi, feel free to contact me if you have any[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> >Marti[/usenetquote2]

Old Oct 13th 2001, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

tara is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Boquet toss?

Good to hear that New Delhi can still engage in a normal interview. Toss some of the wedding flowers our way? October 29th! weclome to the rest of your life.