Wikiposts

K1, NVC Question

Old Aug 30th 2004, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

sean007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K1, NVC Question

Hello All,

Thank you for your support and good comments. Just got back from visiting my fience again, it was great.

As of now our case has been approved from CSC on Aug 10th and file has arrived to NVC on 08/27/04. I just called NVC and talked to live rep which didn't take long, thanks for the tips from this forum. Rep told me that file has arrived on 27th and will be forwarded to Islamabad within 2-4 weeks. Does that really take that long? Please share your experiences.

- Sean
Old Aug 30th 2004, 4:39 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K1, NVC Question

Originally Posted by sean007
Hello All,

Thank you for your support and good comments. Just got back from visiting my fience again, it was great.

As of now our case has been approved from CSC on Aug 10th and file has arrived to NVC on 08/27/04. I just called NVC and talked to live rep which didn't take long, thanks for the tips from this forum. Rep told me that file has arrived on 27th and will be forwarded to Islamabad within 2-4 weeks. Does that really take that long? Please share your experiences.

- Sean
Hi Sean,

"Two to Four Weeks" is a standard answer they tell everyone. Each person's case is totally different. If I remember correctly, your fiancee is in Pakistan, right? My friend's Pakistani fiance's file was only at NVC less than a week. So yours shouldn't take too long, either. I'd give them a week, and then check back again.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Aug 30th 2004, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Noorah101.

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hi Sean,

"Two to Four Weeks" is a standard answer they tell everyone. Each person's case is totally different. If I remember correctly, your fiancee is in Pakistan, right? My friend's Pakistani fiance's file was only at NVC less than a week. So yours shouldn't take too long, either. I'd give them a week, and then check back again.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Aug 30th 2004, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hello,

Ok I just got this email from USCIS:

Current Status:

On August 28, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration
of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from
USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National

What does it mean? Looks to me like they have forwarded our case to Islamabad and my fience should be getting something in the mail soon?

- Sean

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hi Sean,

Best Wishes,
Rene