k1 interview time line

Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

muni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to all
Default k1 interview time line

Hi everyone
Was just wondering what the wait times are for interview dates at london consulate, heard that there was a serious backlog, and that you can be waiting months for your interview date.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:31 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: k1 interview time line

Originally Posted by muni
Hi everyone
Was just wondering what the wait times are for interview dates at london consulate, heard that there was a serious backlog, and that you can be waiting months for your interview date.
Hi muni, Welcome to BE.

Currently, it seems from filing I-129F in the USA to getting K-1 visa in hand takes around 6 - 8 months. Figure around 3 - 5 months for the I-129F approval, and then another 2 - 3 months for the rest of the process on the UK side of things.

At what stage are you now? Have you turned in your "I'm ready for the interview" form? Is the medical scheduled yet?

Rene
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

muni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to all

Thanks for replying so quickly, yep everthing is done had medical all went well, posted all forms and checklist off.
So now waiting for interview date and hoping lt wont be too long, guess i am lucky my fiance is here with me till may, so we really hope we might get a date before then.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:43 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for replying so quickly, yep everthing is done had medical all went well, posted all forms and checklist off.
So now waiting for interview date and hoping lt wont be too long, guess i am lucky my fiance is here with me till may, so we really hope we might get a date before then.
If you've had everything done, including the medical, I can't imagine your wait is very much longer....hang in there.

Rene
Old Mar 5th 2009, 12:48 pm
Questy Questionson

agentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

HI there, we started July 2008...James just had his medical on Feb 18th, we indicated that we wanted to marry on April 20th, they scheduled his interview for the 24th of March