Reload this Page >

K1 Interview Date Change

Wikiposts

K1 Interview Date Change

Old Mar 17th 2004, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

WiAnSiempre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K1 Interview Date Change

Well, the embassy is driving me crazy! I called Lima this morning to ask a question about one of the forms and to confirm the interview date. She told me his interview is April 15th. Yesterday, they told me April19th. She assured me "No, it's April 15th on Thursday". Ok, so I think I'm going to wait until he actually gets the interview letter in the mail before I book my flight. I'm not complaining though, since it's earlier

Angela
Old Mar 17th 2004, 3:00 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K1 Interview Date Change

Originally posted by WiAnSiempre
Well, the embassy is driving me crazy! I called Lima this morning to ask a question about one of the forms and to confirm the interview date. She told me his interview is April 15th. Yesterday, they told me April19th. She assured me "No, it's April 15th on Thursday". Ok, so I think I'm going to wait until he actually gets the interview letter in the mail before I book my flight. I'm not complaining though, since it's earlier

Angela
Oh, how confusing! Keep us posted with the "real" date, when you know!

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Mar 17th 2004, 3:10 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Noorah101
Oh, how confusing!
Best Wishes,
Rene
Hehe!! USCIS are encouraging the Embassies to follow their example!!!!

Congrats on the earlier date, Angela, the time will fly now!!!

Kate. (Obviously very hostile toward a system with no clue!! )
Old Mar 17th 2004, 8:14 pm
Ben Tohelanbac

> Well, the embassy is
    >driving me crazy!

Our tax dollars at work.

Old Mar 20th 2004, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

WiAnSiempre is an unknown quantity at this point

Angela

Hi - just wanted to let everyone know that William received the letter in the mail today with the interview date - it is for Thursday, April 15th - Yeahhhh! I'm going to book my airline ticket now - and hotel

Cheers,
Angela
Old Mar 20th 2004, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

nkem4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - just wanted to let everyone know that William received the letter in the mail today with the interview date - it is for Thursday, April 15th - Yeahhhh! I'm going to book my airline ticket now - and hotel

Cheers,
Angela
What a relief I'm sure. ANd you and I have interview dates one day apart (mine is the 16th). However different embassies I'm sure we'll have stories to share. Go book that ticket girl, pack those bags and be on your way.
May God's grace and power prevail. Dont know how hard your embassy is but my prayers go before you.