Wikiposts

K1 Approved

Old Mar 24th 2004, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

Hassan is on a distinguished road
Default K1 Approved

Hi,
the cosulate called me and told me that my visa is approved. i went yesterday and got. the advisory opinion approved my case, the consulate was wrong. i thank everybody in this room who were giving us advises during this long and stressful process; 2 years and 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!! and wish everybody luck. i finally can get with my sweetheart.
Thank you
peace
Old Mar 24th 2004, 2:29 am
Banned

Katie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: K1 Approved

Congratulations, Hassan. When will you be arriving in the US?

Katie
Old Mar 24th 2004, 3:46 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hassan
Hi,
the cosulate called me and told me that my visa is approved. i went yesterday and got. the advisory opinion approved my case, the consulate was wrong. i thank everybody in this room who were giving us advises during this long and stressful process; 2 years and 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!! and wish everybody luck. i finally can get with my sweetheart.
Thank you
peace
2 years and 2 months? Good Lord, and I complained about the 10 month process/seperation we endured. I feel very petty- after reading your and other similar timelines.

Congratulations, you must be very happy. Good Luck!

Last edited by ironporer; Mar 24th 2004 at 3:49 am.
Old Mar 24th 2004, 4:05 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
Thank you
peace
Congratulations, Hassan! You must be so relieved! How long were you waiting for the advisory opinion after your interview?

Best Wishes!
Rene
Old Mar 24th 2004, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Thank you all and wish you luck. i'll to get my ticket within 2 to 3 weeks.
peace
Old Mar 24th 2004, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

it took us 10 weeks to get reponse from advisory opinion.
Old Mar 24th 2004, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Hi,
Thank you
peace
OMG!! It makes my 8 months look petty!! There was I moaning and groaning at the long wait and there you are waiting 2 years and 2 months WOOHOO AND CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU HASSAN.

Good Luck for the future.

Love Gisela xx
Old Mar 24th 2004, 8:28 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all and wish you luck. i'll to get my ticket within 2 to 3 weeks.
peace
2-3 weeks!!! Wooo How great!!!
Let us know what day you are flying in for sure
Don't forget the kitchen sink
Old Mar 24th 2004, 8:29 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by whistlestop01
OMG!! It makes my 8 months look petty!! There was I moaning and groaning at the long wait and there you are waiting 2 years and 2 months WOOHOO AND CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU HASSAN.

Good Luck for the future.

Love Gisela xx

Gisela!!!
I wrote you a pm yesterday, did you get it?
12 days left for the big day!!

PS: Would you save some cake for me??

Hasan.. sorry for hi-jacking your thread!!
Old Mar 24th 2004, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

MarDae will become famous soon enough

Hi,
Thank you
peace

Congratulations!!!! Now you'll be able to make up for lost time!! 2 years is rediculous!!!!

I wish you only the best!!

MarDae