Wikiposts

K Visa FAQ Site

Old Jun 25th 2003, 12:05 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ranjini
Now I just hope Mike's not reading this. I can imagine how mad it's going to make him But on the other hand hopefully not. He probably has better sense than to rise to to such peurile attempt to get his goat....
You are probably right. After all, he's already threatened to end my life once before, so I had better delete that part. Will you do me a favor and delete that part from your posting too.

Thanks.
Old Jun 25th 2003, 12:11 pm
Jerry Liu

Default Re: K Visa FAQ Site

Someone should compile a FAQ on all this history. :-) I got into this
newsgroup 'cause I'm trying to learn more about the K1 visa process and
bring my fiancee over here to be with me. I never realized there was so
much history behind all these names...

Jerry

"Ranjini" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Originally posted by Matthew Udall
    > > He's obviously unstable and probably needs all the help and support
    > > he can get.
    > Now I just hope Mike's not reading this. I can imagine how mad it's
    > going to make him But on the other hand hopefully not. He
    > probably has better sense than to rise to to such peurile attempt to get
    > his goat....
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jun 25th 2003, 12:11 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Matthew Udall
You are probably right. After all, he's already threatened to end my life once before, so I had better delete that part. Will you do me a favor and delete that part from your posting too.

Thanks.
No, I'm not going to do that. I know Mike well enough to know that he's probably laughing at you and your posturings. The least he deserves is our thanks for what he has done over the years.....
Old Jun 25th 2003, 12:39 pm
Banned

<snip>I also seem to recall her saying that on the sites where she was practicing as an “immigration law expert�, there were also some attorneys doing the same thing and therefore they were aware of her activities (and therefore in competition with her).
One more thing. I have no way of verifying your statement of what Alvena said. You speak of Attorneys being in "competition with her (Alvena)". Are you saying here that you were not one of the Attorneys in "competition" with her, perhaps on this forum??
Old Jun 25th 2003, 12:50 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

One more thing. I have no way of verifying your statement of what Alvena said. You speak of Attorneys being in "competition with her (Alvena)". Are you saying here that you were not one of the Attorneys in "competition" with her, perhaps on this forum??
You can verify what she reported by reading her old postings where she mentioned her trouble with the Kentucky Bar. What I seem to recall her saying (in her postings at the time) is that the Kentucky Bar asked her if she was the person posting on experts.com or askme.com or where ever it was that she was doing her thing. And I seem to recall her (and/or Jonathan) speculating about those other attorneys who also posted on those sites (I've never participated on those types of sites). I even seem to recall either her or Jonathan talking about some interactions with those attorneys that possibly caused some ill will between them on those sites.

Again, this is what I recall reading from her own accounts way back then. And again, perhaps you can find this if you search her old postings when she first announced her problems with the Kentucky Bar. I don't recall her saying the Kentucky Bar questioned her about her activities in this group (but you would really have to ask her to know for sure).
Old Jun 25th 2003, 12:55 pm
Banned

Again, this is what I recall reading from her own accounts way back then. And again, perhaps you can find this if you search her old postings when she first announced her problems with the Kentucky Bar. I don't recall her saying the Kentucky Bar questioned her about her activities in this group (but you would really have to ask her to know for sure).
Which brings me to Jonathan. Care to tell us what your disagreement with him was all about? Something to do with copyright infringement, I think...
Old Jun 25th 2003, 1:02 pm
Banned

No, I'm not going to do that. I know Mike well enough to know that he's probably laughing at you and your posturings. The least he deserves is our thanks for what he has done over the years.....
He’s angry, he’s laughing. You make him sound manic :-).
Yes, thanks for the childish Udoll posts, and thanks for the death threat.

Has he ever done the mature thing and apologized for his loss of control when making his death threat (an apology I would have accepted)? No. I wonder if he even thinks making a death threat is wrong? How about you Ranjini, do you think that was an OK thing to do?

Last edited by Matthew Udall; Jun 25th 2003 at 1:16 pm.
Old Jun 25th 2003, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

please dont holler at me too. but I would think that this is getting carried away in the sense that nothing can come other than an arguement that cannot be won by anyone. I have no clue what has happened in the past, but lets try and end this thread and maybe just get back to normal. From all I can tell, everyone involved here has been a great asset to the community in general. Lets just focus on that and go on. Personal grudges can remain just that... but when people read this thread they expect it to be about something BCIS related... and this thread keeps popping up at the top, and hasn't been BCIS related in ages.

just my thoughts .

hopefully the thread ends [here].
Old Jun 25th 2003, 1:59 pm
Christa

I just searched for some history on google groups about this newsgroup.
Compile history in an FAQ if there is something to learn from it. Do not
compile it and don't even think about it when it's nothing but sickening.
It won't take me long and I'll be leaving this group again, as I did before.
I can spend my time getting work for the office done rather than getting
upset again about certain posters.
Ranjini, wishing you and yours well. Let it go. The FAQ guy can well take
care of himself.
Good luck to all newbies in their K1 and AOS endeavour.

"Jerry Liu" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Someone should compile a FAQ on all this history. :-) I got into this
    > newsgroup 'cause I'm trying to learn more about the K1 visa process and
    > bring my fiancee over here to be with me. I never realized there was so
    > much history behind all these names...
    > Jerry
    > "Ranjini" wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > Originally posted by Matthew Udall
    > > > He's obviously unstable and probably needs all the help and support
    > > > he can get.
    > >
    > > Now I just hope Mike's not reading this. I can imagine how mad it's
    > > going to make him But on the other hand hopefully not. He
    > > probably has better sense than to rise to to such peurile attempt to get
    > > his goat....
    > >
    > > --
    > > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jun 25th 2003, 2:00 pm
Banned

He’s angry, he’s laughing. You make him sound manic :-).
Yes, thanks for the childish Udoll posts, and thanks for the death threat.

Has he ever done the mature thing and apologized for his loss of control when making his death threat (an apology I would have accepted)? No. I wonder if he even thinks making a death threat is wrong? How about you Ranjini, do you think that was an OK thing to do?
Again, I don't know what you are talking about. For Mike to do something like that you must have really got him riled. And now you are trying to annoy Rete. These people are doing this news group a service. Personally, I don't care. I'm permanently out of the loop.
It was Jonathan's and Alvena's sites as well as Mike's FAQ that helped me to get where I am today. And I am grateful. Let's hope Steve2003 will be able to fill the breach and maintain that FAQ. But like I said I don't care either way. I'm out of here because I know this thread doesn't make sense to many of the newbies. I wish them luck ....
Old Jun 25th 2003, 2:45 pm
Banned

Again, I don't know what you are talking about. For Mike to do something like that you must have really got him riled.
So are you saying that I might have deserved to have this threat made against me depending on what I might have said in the group? If so than that is very telling about you. I personally think there is no justification to threaten anybody with physical violence for anything someone could post in the group.

If you are actually interested to see what I did “to rile him up� you can read it in the following thread. What I did was answer Jana’s question as to how may people follow the INS for the fun of it, and Mike then made his threat of physical violence.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...+like+an+adult

Re: K1visa from Texas Service Center
I don't like the tone of your comment, Udall.
You are a sarcastic son of a bitch who just cannot let things go.
This is NOT a forum for attorneys and it is just tough shit for you that some of
us hang around.
You can alter your demeanor or find yourself under a pile of rocks.
I am ready any time you are.
Get professional or get out.
Mike

On Sat, 04 Jan 2003 23:48:15 +0000, Matthew Udall
wrote:

>There are many regulars in this very group who
>hang around and dispense immigration advice based on the knowledge they
>pick up here, long after their own cases have been approved. Same goes
>for those who put together and maintain self help sites and timeline
>boards.

So I ask once again Ranjini, now that you saw my posting and his response, do you think his threat was justified, appropriate, or even remotely within the realm of normal adult behavior?

Last edited by Matthew Udall; Jun 25th 2003 at 2:48 pm.
Old Jun 25th 2003, 2:52 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Christa
Ranjini, wishing you and yours well. Let it go. The FAQ guy can well take
care of himself.
Good luck to all newbies in their K1 and AOS endeavour.
Thanks for your good wishes, Christa. I just had to make my annoyance at these goings-on known. People like Rete, Jonathan and Mike have become like family to me because of shared history while going through the process. They have always been there for me with words of support. So I just had to jump in. But I have decided to let it go now .....
Thanks and best wishes.

Last edited by Ranjini; Jun 25th 2003 at 2:55 pm.