Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

K-3 - No Status Change, is this a problem

K-3 - No Status Change, is this a problem

Old Nov 21st 2003, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

glasgowm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K-3 - No Status Change, is this a problem

Our NOA1 was 8/4 and we got an RFE on 10/30/07. We sent the documents in last week. My lawyer assures me that they have been received.

The thing that is concerning me is that the online status has not changed at all. It doesn't reflect the RFE or the arrival of our response. Based on info from this group, it seems like they should update our status.

My lawyer says that he puts little faith in the online status and that it is rarely accurate.

I'm wondering if I should be concerned, or if I'm just being paranoid and impatient.

All thoughts or opinions are welcome.

Michael
Old Nov 21st 2003, 1:35 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K-3 - No Status Change, is this a problem

Originally posted by glasgowm
Our NOA1 was 8/4 and we got an RFE on 10/30/07. We sent the documents in last week. My lawyer assures me that they have been received.

The thing that is concerning me is that the online status has not changed at all. It doesn't reflect the RFE or the arrival of our response. Based on info from this group, it seems like they should update our status.

My lawyer says that he puts little faith in the online status and that it is rarely accurate.

I'm wondering if I should be concerned, or if I'm just being paranoid and impatient.

All thoughts or opinions are welcome.

Michael
I vote for paranoid and impatient.