K-3 Marriage Fraud: Options?

Wikiposts

K-3 Marriage Fraud: Options?

Old Dec 8th 2003, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

Ayisha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K-3 Marriage Fraud: Options?

Hi all.

I need some advice on how to handle this situation. My brother's wife married him solely for a green card, they're getting a divorce, and we want to withdraw his immigration application and affidavit of support. She's here on a K-3 and her status has NOT been adjusted. We know we should withdraw his I-130 from Nebraska, but how do we do that? Where do we write to withdraw the rest of the petitions? Do we notify the Islamabad embassy of our intent?

She's only been here since April, and she hasn't lived at my brother's house for more than a cumulative month. (She's always running to her aunt's house). She has a boyfriend back in Pakistan (we have emails as proof) and she pretty much hates the sight of him. She can't stand him. She told him straight out the only reason she married him was for the visa, and now that she's here, she doesn't want to be married to him anymore.

Thanks all!

Ayisha
Old Dec 8th 2003, 5:07 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K-3 Marriage Fraud: Options?

Originally posted by Ayisha
Hi all.

I need some advice on how to handle this situation. My brother's wife married him solely for a green card, they're getting a divorce, and we want to withdraw his immigration application and affidavit of support. She's here on a K-3 and her status has NOT been adjusted. We know we should withdraw his I-130 from Nebraska, but how do we do that? Where do we write to withdraw the rest of the petitions? Do we notify the Islamabad embassy of our intent?

She's only been here since April, and she hasn't lived at my brother's house for more than a cumulative month. (She's always running to her aunt's house). She has a boyfriend back in Pakistan (we have emails as proof) and she pretty much hates the sight of him. She can't stand him. She told him straight out the only reason she married him was for the visa, and now that she's here, she doesn't want to be married to him anymore.

Thanks all!

Ayisha
Wow. It amazes me every time what people won't do to get into the US. *shakes head* I'm very sorry to hear what happened to your brother.
As far as who to send stuff to: to be quite honest I don't really know the answer to that, but if I were you I'd send out letters to any place you may have sent stuff to throughout the process. I know there have been other posts about this, so I'm sure other people know a better answer (or you could try and look at the other posts too). Good luck in solving this!
Old Dec 8th 2003, 6:43 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ayisha
Hi all.

Thanks all!

Ayisha
Hi:

It is NOT YOUR problem. It is up to your BROTHER on what he wants to do.

HE, not YOU can withdraw the I-130.

Anything beyond that at that point is not HIS problem. And none of this is YOUR problem.
Old Dec 8th 2003, 7:14 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Anything beyond that at that point is not HIS problem. And none of this is YOUR problem.
I'm sure she's just looking out for her brother.
Old Dec 8th 2003, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Ayisha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Hi-

I'm the more responsible one, so he wants me to write the letters and handle all the paperwork. (I'm ghostwriting for him). Also-I signed the I-134 to support her, and I would like to withdraw that. So, yes, I'm involved. Where do I start?

Ayisha