K-3 interview date??

Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

sunnylondon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K-3 interview date??

Hi there - I'm a brit in London applying for K-3 visa.

I believe my medical report was sent to the US embassy yesterday (18th June) and I'm going to return application forms/police certificate etc by the 26th June.

Based upon these dates, any ideas what date the interview would be on? Thank you!!
Old Jun 19th 2008, 9:32 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K-3 interview date??

The interview dates seem to be around 4 weeks after you return the checklist to indicate you are ready for the interview.

I thought you only sent in the forms they sent for completion and the checklist all the other documents you take with you to the interview.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 10:40 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lansbury
The interview dates seem to be around 4 weeks after you return the checklist to indicate you are ready for the interview.

I thought you only sent in the forms they sent for completion and the checklist all the other documents you take with you to the interview.
I also agree that you are supposed to take the police report with you to the interview, not send it in ahead of time.

Rene
Old Jun 20th 2008, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

kstoss9 is a name known to allkstoss9 is a name known to allkstoss9 is a name known to allkstoss9 is a name known to allkstoss9 is a name known to allkstoss9 is a name known to allkstoss9 is a name known to allkstoss9 is a name known to allkstoss9 is a name known to allkstoss9 is a name known to allkstoss9 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I also agree that you are supposed to take the police report with you to the interview, not send it in ahead of time.

Rene
My fiance sent in his packet 3 with all requested documents and it was sent back 2 weeks later with note saying he needed to send in his police clearance with the paperwork. So he sent everything in and got his interview scheduled for July 8th, but they still want you to bring the original police clearance and copies to the interview, at least thats what his letter said (packet 4 check list).

~Kate