Wikiposts

k-3 interview

Old Jan 1st 2002, 7:41 pm
Nluv4ever77

I work but I dont make quite the amount for a household of 6. The lady at catholic
charities that helped me apply for the visa told me just to send in my paystubs and
my bankstatements and it shouldnt be a problem because income usually isnt counted
until the actual interview in america. My mom said she would co-sign for me so
thatisnt a problem. My husband has already been offered a job so as soon as he gets
his EAD he will start making $17 an hour. What should I send to my husband as income
proof?? I really didnt want to use my mother unless I had to. I am only about $250
below making the income requirments. Do you think the consuate would look at my
husbands job offer if the employer wrote a letter and said he would be working as
soon as he got his EAD, or will it be ok for me just to send in my bankstatments with
a few paycheck stubs and wait and see what the consulate says about it? Thanks once
again for listening and happy new years to all

Old Jan 1st 2002, 8:40 pm
Grinch

>
    >
in my
    >
    >
she
    >
offered
    >
    >
my
    >
    >
if
    >
his
    >
    >
once
    >

If you do not meet the income rquirements it is possible that the consulate will deny
the visa. The fact that your husband will be working will make no difference to that.
I suggest you use your mother.

Grinch