Wikiposts

K-3 Approved

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

LaShelle is on a distinguished road
Default K-3 Approved

October 18th my 129-F petition was approved, now on to the dredded consulate in Cairo.

Last edited by LaShelle; Oct 22nd 2004 at 4:19 am.
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 3:41 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K-3 Approved

Originally Posted by LaShelle
October 18th my K-3 petition was approved, now on to the dredded consulate in Cairo.
Hi LaShelle,

You mean the I-129F was approved, here at a USCIS Service Center? Now it will be sent to Cairo for processing, right? Well, that's a step in the right direction, anyway! Congratulations!

Rene
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

Rukhie is an unknown quantity at this point

October 18th my K-3 petition was approved, now on to the dredded consulate in Cairo.

Congrats!!!! :-)
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hi LaShelle,

You mean the I-129F was approved, here at a USCIS Service Center? Now it will be sent to Cairo for processing, right? Well, that's a step in the right direction, anyway! Congratulations!

Rene

You are right, I changed it to 129F, thanks.
Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

Today the NVC assigned a case #. yeh.....................................
Old Oct 25th 2004, 11:56 am
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

Today the NVC assigned a case #. yeh.....................................
Good Luck!!
Marnee
Old Nov 1st 2004, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

NVC-assigned case number 10/25/04, case forwarded to Cairo 10/29/04. At least it is now out of the USA and moving along, maybe...........................
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

Rukhie is an unknown quantity at this point

NVC-assigned case number 10/25/04, case forwarded to Cairo 10/29/04. At least it is now out of the USA and moving along, maybe...........................

Congrats! Now you wait for packet 3!!! I'm sure he can call the embassy or even you can call them to make sure that the case is there...they'll probably give you a new case # once the file is in the system and send out packet 3. If you want to hurry it up...your husband can go pick up the packet 3, fill it out and give it back to them...my fiance did that and we saved about a month.
Good Luck!
Rukhie
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

October 18th my 129-F petition was approved, now on to the dredded consulate in Cairo.
Congratulations....
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

pkmk is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: K-3 Approved

CONGRATS