K-3: Anyway to find out if ...

Wikiposts

K-3: Anyway to find out if ...

Old May 14th 2003, 3:09 am
BE Enthusiast

BeachBunny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K-3: Anyway to find out if ...

... an agent has the file?

1st of all, it seems that the MSC # is not working (I've tried on both my cell and home phone) anymore.

2nd of all, from what I heard their is no live support anyway.

**Would it help me at all to contact my lawyer to find out what's going on... is there anything she can do to find out what the hold up is? Or will I just be bugging her?

TIA, laura
Old May 14th 2003, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

xiomi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: K-3: Anyway to find out if ...

Originally posted by BeachBunny

1st of all, it seems that the MSC # is not working (I've tried on both my cell and home phone) anymore.

**Would it help me at all to contact my lawyer to find out what's going on... is there anything she can do to find out what the hold up is? Or will I just be bugging her?

TIA, laura
Contact your congressman or area rep. They are usually really good about getting an update. MSC has been approving April application. I wonder what's going on with yours........
Good luck...........

Xiomi
Old May 14th 2003, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for your answer. I've been contemplating that.. trying to figure out which congressman to get ahold of. I guess all of them, huh?

I'm also going to start asking around to see if anyone knows one of our Reps.
Old May 14th 2003, 3:59 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Thanks for your answer. I've been contemplating that.. trying to figure out which congressman to get ahold of. I guess all of them, huh?

I'm also going to start asking around to see if anyone knows one of our Reps.
You can try Senators and the Whitehouse too if you feel you get a better response from one as opposed to the other. Venue shopping.......
Old May 14th 2003, 4:24 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

TIA, laura
Number one-what does it say when you check online status?
Number two- YOU are paying the lawyer, therefore she works for YOU not the other way around. Use what you are getting paid for, it's her job....................
Old May 14th 2003, 6:09 am
Mrtravel

BeachBunny wrote:
    > Thanks for your answer. I've been contemplating that.. trying to figure
    > out which congressman to get ahold of. I guess all of them, huh?
    >
    > I'm also going to start asking around to see if anyone knows one
    > of our Reps.

You have 2 senators and one member of the HOR to represent you.
WHat did your lawyer say when you asked him/her about this?

Old May 14th 2003, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

The last time I talked to my lawyer was at day 60. (Today is day 93)... At that point I got the receipt number and started checking my online status...

Which says..
Received on February 11th.... these type of cases normally take 60-90 days to process... blah.. blah.. blah...

I'm going to call her tomorrow and see if there is anything she can check on. I'm pretty busy preparing for my company's charity golf tournament on friday... so on monday I will start with the Congressional letters and go from there.. hopefully we'll have news before then though. Thanks everyone! Laura
Old May 14th 2003, 4:07 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

TIA, laura
I *think* that today - the 14th - is the day they took all of the contact numbers offline for the service centers. We all have to call the National Helpline now. If you inflict this on yourself make sure they redirect you to an IIO and don't bet any money on the answer to anything other than an entirely simple question being answered correctly.....