K-1 Visa question

Old Oct 30th 2020, 10:55 am
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K-1 Visa question

Crime Involving Moral Turpitude
Old Oct 30th 2020, 12:13 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Whymewhyme
Waiver for two cimts.
These
Old Oct 30th 2020, 1:46 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikkif99uk
whats cmits? I’m just checking that my case will continue to be processed once they start processing again. No idea about anything any waivers

Nikki, the response was to WhyMeWhyMe. The CMIT's were his, not yours.

You should also start your own thread and not tail-end onto someone else's.
Old Oct 30th 2020, 2:08 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikkif99uk
whats cmits? I’m just checking that my case will continue to be processed once they start processing again. No idea about anything any waivers
Sorry, it was the OP who needed a waiver.

Rene
Old Oct 30th 2020, 3:25 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PINELLA
Hello,
Very new to this forum. Hope you guys can help. Here goes. I am a US Citizen (currently residing in the US) and my finance is a UK Citizen. (resides in the UK). We are in the process of applying for the K1 Visa, however, he has one CIMIT (shop lifting offence dated back to 2005). He has visited US on numerous occasions on a non immigrant B2 visa/waiver ( was issued for 5 years and expires Dec 2020).
The questions that I have are:
1. If we apply for the K1 Visa, we know it will be rejected
2. If rejected, can he file i-601 waiver ( again my understanding is that we have to be married to file i-601, is this correct)
Any response would be appreciated
You can file a I 601 for a K, Obviously a K has many disadvantages.
Old Oct 30th 2020, 3:49 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PINELLA
Hello,
Very new to this forum. Hope you guys can help. Here goes. I am a US Citizen (currently residing in the US) and my finance is a UK Citizen. (resides in the UK). We are in the process of applying for the K1 Visa, however, he has one CIMIT (shop lifting offence dated back to 2005). He has visited US on numerous occasions on a non immigrant B2 visa/waiver ( was issued for 5 years and expires Dec 2020).
The questions that I have are:
1. If we apply for the K1 Visa, we know it will be rejected
2. If rejected, can he file i-601 waiver ( again my understanding is that we have to be married to file i-601, is this correct)
Any response would be appreciated

As I mentioned to Nikki ... please start your own thread. I am asking the powers that be to transfer your post to its own thread so that answers to your questions will not be confused with answers to WhyMe or Nikki