Wikiposts

K-1 Question?

Old May 14th 2002, 7:20 am
Mikey1073

Default K-1 Question?

A couple more questions and I think I may be complete..

1. Do I need ADIT photos of my fiancee's K-2 children to send in with my petition. (I
am Petitioner).

2. Is there anything else I need to include in regards to the K-2 Children, other
than stating them on the proper forms, and advising they will be accompanying
their mother, in the cover letter?

3. On the I-129F form..Question 12, where it says parents. If my parents were born in
the U.S. then the answer to that would be no, correct? That is referring to if
they have applied for citizenship, doesnt it?

4. Lastly, on the bottom of page two of Petition, where it says G-28 Id, and Volag, I
would assume I leave those blank, is that correct? Probably a stupid question.

Thanks in advance to all. You all have been very helpful in this process. Sincerely,

Mike

Old May 14th 2002, 7:20 am
Kelsey Meredith

Default Re: K-1 Question?

>A couple more questions and I think I may be complete..
    >
    >1. Do I need ADIT photos of my fiancee's K-2 children to send in with my petition.
    > (I am Petitioner).

No.. just you and your fiancee

>
    >2. Is there anything else I need to include in regards to the K-2 Children, other
    > than stating them on the proper forms, and advising they will be accompanying
    > their mother, in the cover letter?

Although not required, you should go ahead and include translated copies of their
birth certificates indicating your fiancee as their mother.

>
    >3. On the I-129F form..Question 12, where it says parents. If my parents were born
    > in the U.S. then the answer to that would be no, correct? That is referring to if
    > they have applied for citizenship, doesnt it?

If you were born in the U.S., check the box that states your citizenship is by birth.
Leave the other boxes alone.

>
    >4. Lastly, on the bottom of page two of Petition, where it says G-28 Id, and Volag,
    > I would assume I leave those blank, is that correct? Probably a stupid question.
    >

Leave it blank. That space would be reserved for your attorney's identification if
you had used one.

http://www.actionvisa.com