Wikiposts

Just a moan...

Old Dec 10th 2003, 11:33 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just a moan...

Originally posted by CharlieS
SG & Clare:

I'm going through London.
I emailed the consulate about the interview the day after I mailed them packet 3. They emailed me my interview date and details of medical the following day. I still havent received the official letter in the mail but they confirmed the appointment and that was good enough for me.
Get those emails ready
LOL Charlie! I just cut and pasted your response to Mr. P. on instant message (we're doing his packet three forms right now) and now he's panicking! LOL I can just hear him......"thanks, pal!"

~SG
Old Dec 10th 2003, 11:36 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

I have copies of my completed packet 3 with me so if you have any questions I'm more than happy to let you know what I put. (my lawyer filled in the forms so I'm hoping they are correct)

Originally posted by SecretGarden
LOL Charlie! I just cut and pasted your response to Mr. P. on instant message (we're doing his packet three forms right now) and now he's panicking! LOL I can just hear him......"thanks, pal!"
~SG
Old Dec 10th 2003, 11:41 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

I have copies of my completed packet 3 with me so if you have any questions I'm more than happy to let you know what I put. (my lawyer filled in the forms so I'm hoping they are correct)
Charlie,
Thanks! I think what he's panicking more about right this minute is the date being potentially so close! Kinda like a deer caught in headlights......... It'll be fine, I just have to remind him to *breathe*........

~SG
Old Dec 10th 2003, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

mrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SecretGarden

~SG
Oh yeah, most definitely. The prospect of an interview before Christmas sounds lovely, 'cos time just draaaags when you've not got much to do, right?

ok, now I'm going to sit in the corner with my hands over my head and just rock slightly....

Cheers,

Mr Pink
~and SecretGarden
~~Pressure? what pressure?
Old Dec 11th 2003, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Hi there

In the education and qualification questionnaire should i put in each grade i get eg., GCSE maths, english etc.?????? or just what school/college you went to. I'm a wee bit confused about that.

Thanks
Old Dec 11th 2003, 5:02 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

On mine EVERY school was listed along with any diploma's/ certificates I received. I didn't put the actual grades.

Originally posted by whistlestop01
Hi there
In the education and qualification questionnaire should i put in each grade i get eg., GCSE maths, english etc.?????? or just what school/college you went to. I'm a wee bit confused about that.
Thanks
Old Dec 11th 2003, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

On mine EVERY school was listed along with any diploma's/ certificates I received. I didn't put the actual grades.
Thank You :-)