Wikiposts

just 3

Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:43 am
Just Joined

antrichard is just really niceantrichard is just really niceantrichard is just really niceantrichard is just really niceantrichard is just really niceantrichard is just really niceantrichard is just really niceantrichard is just really nice
Default just 3

questions, the answers to which my lovely little application will be on it's way.
1)for the G325 and I130 for a london filing it asks for a physical address not a mailing address. My current physical address is unstable right now and I'm worried that I will have moved when they send out the approval notice and next bit of paperwork. Any suggestions?

2)The g325A form has a box in the top right hand corner which says file number and the letter A underneath it. I know I can put a line through this box but what does my wife put in it? Alien registration number?

there was only 2 after all

any good souls out there can shed light on those 2 there goin straight to heaven:

cheers
Ant
Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:47 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: just 3

Originally Posted by antrichard
Any suggestions?
Yes... put down your mailing address.

Alien registration number?
Yes.

Ian
Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:49 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

questions, the answers to which my lovely little application will be on it's way.
1)for the G325 and I130 for a london filing it asks for a physical address not a mailing address. My current physical address is unstable right now and I'm worried that I will have moved when they send out the approval notice and next bit of paperwork. Any suggestions?
On the G-325A, use your current physical address. Isn't this the same address you are using on the I-130? If you need to do a change of address before you receive something from them, you'll have to do a change of address.

2)The g325A form has a box in the top right hand corner which says file number and the letter A underneath it. I know I can put a line through this box but what does my wife put in it? Alien registration number?
No. Neither one of you current have a file number.

Rene
Old Sep 1st 2007, 9:50 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
On the G-325A, use your current physical address. Isn't this the same address you are using on the I-130? If you need to do a change of address before you receive something from them, you'll have to do a change of address.

No. Neither one of you current have a file number.

Rene
Sorry, if the file number starts with an A-, then yes, put her alien number there.

Rene
Old Sep 1st 2007, 10:05 am
Just Joined

antrichard is just really niceantrichard is just really niceantrichard is just really niceantrichard is just really niceantrichard is just really niceantrichard is just really niceantrichard is just really niceantrichard is just really nice

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Yes... put down your mailing address.

Yes.

Ian
mailing address you reckon? even though they state on the checklist only physical not a mailing address?
Old Sep 1st 2007, 10:07 am

mailing address you reckon? even though they state on the checklist only physical not a mailing address?
The address on the I-130 is the one they are going to use for your mailing address.

The G-325A is a generally obsolete and outdated form which is not looked at very carefully anymore. It's just one of those forms that they request because it's always been done that way. Just put you physical address where it specifically says "physical address", put your mailing address if it asks for it specifically, and don't worry so much about the G-325A.

As long as the information on the I-130 is correct, that's what's important.

Rene
Old Sep 1st 2007, 12:19 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

there was only 2 after all

any good souls out there can shed light on those 2 there goin straight to heaven:

cheers
Ant
You and your wife do not have a file number. You have not filed before so why would you have a file number?

On your 325 you place two dashes were the A number and file number goes.

On your wife's 325 she places two dashes on the file number and writes in her Alien Registration Number in the appropriate place.

As for the addresses, put in the correct address you are living at and if you want include a cover letter stating that the address is only temporary and all mail should go to:

1. A relative whose address is more or less permanent; or

2. Rent a PO box.
Old May 6th 2008, 7:47 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: trying to buy time

Hi there, I have an an approved visa application dated 19th Feb sitting in front of me.(petition filed Sept 17th 2007) I am Dcf Filing in London. The reason I have not sent the next part back is twofold. Firstly we are trying to buy some time as my wife cannot move back at the moment due to health issues she is recieving treatment for. Also we have not yet secured a jont sponsor.

How long will my case remain active for? I heard a year but I,m not sure. I'm wondering wether its worth writing to the embassy with my situation and requesting an extension.

Any help on this would be appreciated

thanks
Old May 7th 2008, 3:16 am

Hi there, I have an an approved visa application dated 19th Feb sitting in front of me.(petition filed Sept 17th 2007) I am Dcf Filing in London. The reason I have not sent the next part back is twofold. Firstly we are trying to buy some time as my wife cannot move back at the moment due to health issues she is recieving treatment for. Also we have not yet secured a jont sponsor.

How long will my case remain active for? I heard a year but I,m not sure. I'm wondering wether its worth writing to the embassy with my situation and requesting an extension.

Any help on this would be appreciated

thanks
I believe what you are looking at is an approved I-130 petition. If you had an approved visa application, you'd have a visa right now.

I know an approved I-129F petition for a fiance visa is good for 4 months, but the embassy has the authority to extend it. I'm not sure about an I-130 via DCF. I have heard something about having a year to respond, but I don't know if that's for DCF or for responsing to NVC stateside (with the I-130 filed in the USA).

Might be worth emailing London and letting them know your anticipated move date, and letting them know you are not abandoning your case if you move slowly.

Rene
Old May 9th 2008, 9:10 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I believe what you are looking at is an approved I-130 petition. If you had an approved visa application, you'd have a visa right now.

I know an approved I-129F petition for a fiance visa is good for 4 months, but the embassy has the authority to extend it. I'm not sure about an I-130 via DCF. I have heard something about having a year to respond, but I don't know if that's for DCF or for responsing to NVC stateside (with the I-130 filed in the USA).

Might be worth emailing London and letting them know your anticipated move date, and letting them know you are not abandoning your case if you move slowly.

Rene
Thanks for that. Whats the email address I should use?
Old May 9th 2008, 9:16 am

Thanks for that. Whats the email address I should use?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...t=London+email