assume this is a accurate length of time, because I was talking to
people who work in Juarez. Why would it take them 3 month to set up a
interview are they that far behind? Is there anybody that has been
threw Juarez that can tell me there experience. Its so hard to find
info on anything about Juarez. 3 MONTHS FOR A INTERVIEW IS A LONG
TIME. Thanks for any help, Sean

Old Jan 14th 2004, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juarez k3

Originally posted by Sean
Hi, everbody my wifes k3 visa was approved and recieved my the
consulate in Juarez Dec 31, 2003. I called Juarez today and they told
me it would be 3 months before my wife would have a interview. I
Hi Sean,
Your wifes K-3 petition was approved, not the visa. I wish you all the luck with the rest of the process.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 2:54 am
Frankie Boy

Do you need information on hotels, etc? I did Juarez in 1999...

Frank
"Sean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, everbody my wifes k3 visa was approved and recieved my the
    > consulate in Juarez Dec 31, 2003. I called Juarez today and they told
    > me it would be 3 months before my wife would have a interview. I
    > assume this is a accurate length of time, because I was talking to
    > people who work in Juarez. Why would it take them 3 month to set up a
    > interview are they that far behind? Is there anybody that has been
    > threw Juarez that can tell me there experience. Its so hard to find
    > info on anything about Juarez. 3 MONTHS FOR A INTERVIEW IS A LONG
    > TIME. Thanks for any help, Sean

Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:19 am
Sean

"Frankie Boy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BGyNb.2594$ii6.63@okepread05>...
    > Do you need information on hotels, etc? I did Juarez in 1999...
    >
Frank
    > Yes, any information about Juarez will be helpful can I drive in Juarez and is there parking for my car at the hotels? Do you really think it will take 3 month for Juarez to send a appointment letter? It only took 3 months for the the petetion to get approved. Can someone tell be there experience in Juarez along with there timeline.

SENT PETETION TO CHICAGO SEP 28

1 NOA OCT 7

MSC APPROVED PETETION DEC 20

NVC SENT PETETION TO JUAREZ DEC 31

CALL JUAREZ JAN 14 THEY SAID IT WILL BE 3 MONTHS FOR INTERVIEW

Old Jan 15th 2004, 6:00 am
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sean

> Yes, any information about Juarez will be helpful can I drive in Juarez and is there parking for my car at the hotels? Do you really think it will take 3 month for Juarez to send a appointment letter? It only took 3 months for the the petetion to get approved. Can someone tell be there experience in Juarez along with there timeline.

I wrote a very lengthy description of my k1 experience in Juarez (including prices, hotels, the medical, etc) just this October, 2003.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=186048

I think 3 months for an interview is a decent ammount of time. When I had a glitch about bringing my daughter on her k2 and thought about filing for her as immediate relative of a USC, they said those kind of appointments took 2 years, so I would thank my lucky stars for a 3 month wait... just my 2 cents

Last edited by bequibar; Jan 15th 2004 at 6:05 am.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 11:40 am
Sean

bequibar <member8732@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Originally posted by Sean
    >
    > >
    >
    > > > Yes, any information about Juarez will be helpful can I drive
    > > in Juarez and is there parking for my car at the hotels? Do you
    > > really think it will take 3 month for Juarez to send a appointment
    > > letter? It only took 3 months for the the petetion to get
    > > approved. Can someone tell be there experience in Juarez along
    > > with there timeline.
    >
    > >
    >
    > > I wrote a very lengthy description of my k1 experience in Juarez
    > > (including prices, hotels, the medical, etc) just this October, 2003.
    >
    > >
    >
    > > I think 3 months for an interview is a decent ammount of time. When I
    > > had a glitch about bringing my daughter on her k2 and thought about
    > > filing for her as immediate relative of a USC they said those kind of
    > > appointments took 2 years, so I would thank my lucky stars for a 3
    > > month wait... just my 2 cents

You dont need a visa for your child if you are a us citzen.
Your daughter is a us citzen my birth. My son was born in mexico and
we got him a US birth certificate at the embassy in Mexico City.
Thank you for your input but 3 months seems long to me. I cant find
your k1 experience could you give me more help.

Old Jan 15th 2004, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

3 MONTHS FOR A INTERVIEW IS A LONG
Hi:

I'm sure she's worth wait.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

All I can say is your experience is in line with other people who have gone through Juarez. There seems to be a very long wait there for interview appointments.

Hi, everbody my wifes k3 visa was approved and recieved my the
consulate in Juarez Dec 31, 2003. I called Juarez today and they told
me it would be 3 months before my wife would have a interview. I
Old Jan 16th 2004, 7:00 am
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light

You dont need a visa for your child if you are a us citzen.
Your daughter is a us citzen my birth. My son was born in mexico and we got him a US birth certificate at the embassy in Mexico City.
Thank you for your input but 3 months seems long to me. I cant find your k1 experience could you give me more help.

The Cd Juarez experience is here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=186048

I am not a US citizen. I'm mexican, and so is my daughter (from a previous marriage). I got a k1 to marry my american fiancee, so my daughter had to come either with a k2, or if that expired before she crossed over, brought as an immediate relative to a USC, and that is where the 2 year wait for an interview at Juarez features.

Believe me, in the grand scheme of things, 3 months is not the worst that could've happened to you.
Old Jan 16th 2004, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

I got tired reading your timeline. "Mucho demorado" as my wife would say. Years and years of dealing with the USCIS bureaucracy and every time you file another paper it's another $120 or $255. I must admit your subtitle "foxy little minx" made me laugh!

Originally posted by bequibar
The Cd Juarez experience is here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=186048

I am not a US citizen. I'm mexican, and so is my daughter (from a previous marriage). I got a k1 to marry my american fiancee, so my daughter had to come either with a k2, or if that expired before she crossed over, brought as an immediate relative to a USC, and that is where the 2 year wait for an interview at Juarez features.

Believe me, in the grand scheme of things, 3 months is not the worst that could've happened to you.
Old Jan 17th 2004, 5:27 am
foxy little minx

Originally posted by utopiacowboy
I got tired reading your timeline. "Mucho demorado" as my wife would say. Years and years of dealing with the USCIS bureaucracy and every time you file another paper it's another $120 or $255. I must admit your subtitle "foxy little minx" made me laugh!

Well, it's twice as tiring to actually go through with it

I'm sorry you found it very long, but at the time I knew at least 7 other mexican couples would follow within a month, and none of us had an updated version of what awaited at Juarez (meaning, post- september 11), so I thought I'd write the most detailed account possible.
It helps take some stress off the wait if you know what's ahead, what to expect...

And, you bet I'm a foxy little minx!
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh no, I wasn't complaining about the detailed version that you gave. It is very informative and helpful - exactly the sort of thing that those following you want to know.

You're too much! Puedo imaginar que tu esposo esta un muy afortunado hombre!

Well, it's twice as tiring to actually go through with it

I'm sorry you found it very long, but at the time I knew at least 7 other mexican couples would follow within a month, and none of us had an updated version of what awaited at Juarez (meaning, post- september 11), so I thought I'd write the most detailed account possible.
It helps take some stress off the wait if you know what's ahead, what to expect...

And, you bet I'm a foxy little minx!
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:59 pm
foxy little minx

Oh no, I wasn't complaining about the detailed version that you gave. It is very informative and helpful - exactly the sort of thing that those following you want to know.

You're too much! Puedo imaginar que tu esposo esta un muy afortunado hombre!

LOL I love your spanish... donde aprendiste?
Old Jan 17th 2004, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

My Spanish never ceases to amuse! You ought to hear me in person - then you would really get a chuckle! I learned Spanish from talking/writing to my wife along with some textbooks and the internet translators. I live close to the Mexican border and I had hoped to find someone who lived near me on a Latin site called amigos.com. As luck would have it, I wound up with a Colombiana who speaks no English! Por supuesto no me estoy quejando!

LOL I love your spanish... donde aprendiste?
Old Jan 18th 2004, 3:59 am
foxy little minx

My Spanish never ceases to amuse! You ought to hear me in person - then you would really get a chuckle! I learned Spanish from talking/writing to my wife along with some textbooks and the internet translators. I live close to the Mexican border and I had hoped to find someone who lived near me on a Latin site called amigos.com. As luck would have it, I wound up with a Colombiana who speaks no English! Por supuesto no me estoy quejando!

LOL Internet translators? Have you tried translating something right back into your own language and watching it destroy the meaning? They're too funny... write a phrase, anything, in english and translate it into spanish. Then whatever it gives you, translate that back into english, and see what happens. The more it goes back and forth the weirder it gets

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.