Wikiposts

Joint Sponsor for AOS

Old May 14th 2009, 11:06 pm
Questy Questionson

agentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joint Sponsor for AOS

just a quick update, she didnt lose her job and is still able to sponsor for me. The documents I provided for her i134 should be ok to use again for the i864?
Old May 15th 2009, 1:05 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agentpeppermint
just a quick update, she didnt lose her job and is still able to sponsor for me. The documents I provided for her i134 should be ok to use again for the i864?
I personally would use updated ones, with a more current date. Use more current paystubs, and use a currently dated letter of employment. Use her most recent tax return (which should be for 2008, if she hasn't filed an extension).

Rene
Old May 15th 2009, 4:52 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

ap,

Probably not. I agree with R that updated documents should be provided.

And if the case gets an interview, as most do, they documents may need to be updated again at that time.

Regards, JEff

The documents I provided for her i134 should be ok to use again for the i864?
Old May 18th 2009, 6:26 am
Questy Questionson

agentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
ap,

Probably not. I agree with R that updated documents should be provided.

And if the case gets an interview, as most do, they documents may need to be updated again at that time.

Regards, JEff

Everything we have is from March 2009...we plan on filing for aos before july 2009... we have all of her paystubs and tax transcripts 08 07 and 06 plus bank statements and such...will update what can be updated. ty
Old May 18th 2009, 6:36 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

ap,

Sounds like that would be pay statements, a letter from the employer, and bank statements (if you will be using your bank accounts as assets).

Regards, JEff

Everything we have is from March 2009...we plan on filing for aos before july 2009... we have all of her paystubs and tax transcripts 08 07 and 06 plus bank statements and such...will update what can be updated. ty