Wikiposts

Joint sponsor

Old Sep 1st 2015, 2:32 am
Just Joined

Amayasp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Joint sponsor

I have my interview at the end of the month so I'm in the process of getting all the documents for the interview. I know I have to get civil documents, police record, proof of relationship, financial evidence. What am I missing?

My mother in law is our joint sponsor what do we need from her?
Old Sep 1st 2015, 3:30 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joint sponsor

K-1 fiance visa? Or Immigrant visa? Different requirement for each.

Rene
Old Sep 1st 2015, 3:38 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I see by your past posts this is an immigrant visa. Now I'm confused. Your husband's and mother in law's I-864s should have already been sent and gone through NVC. You don't take those to the interview (unless your doing a DCF case, but doesn't seem like you are. Was the I-130 filed in the USA or UK?)

You should have also sent all the civil documents to NVC, including police report. Are you saying you haven't obtained the police report yet? You also needed that for your medical exam, have you not had that yet?

You already have an interview date, so it seems like all that should have already happened.

Your post is a little confusing.

Rene
Old Sep 1st 2015, 3:54 am
Just Joined

Amayasp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I see by your past posts this is an immigrant visa. Now I'm confused. Your husband's and mother in law's I-864s should have already been sent and gone through NVC. You don't take those to the interview (unless your doing a DCF case, but doesn't seem like you are. Was the I-130 filed in the USA or UK?)

You should have also sent all the civil documents to NVC, including police report. Are you saying you haven't obtained the police report yet? You also needed that for your medical exam, have you not had that yet?

You already have an interview date, so it seems like all that should have already happened.

Your post is a little confusing.

Rene
So sorry about that, let me try to explain better. So I already have an interview date and we sent all documents to the NVC but as I've read I have to take with me some documents to the interview like original marriage and birth cirtificate, I have the police report already but they asked me to take one with me to the interview too.

So what information do I need from my joint sponsor doe the interview?
Old Sep 1st 2015, 4:00 am

In general, bring to the interview: originals of anything you sent a copy of, and a copy of anything you sent an original of.

You don't need anything from the joint sponsor. .. that has all already been sent to NVC and is in your case file.

Rene