Reload this Page >

Jobs and such things.....

Wikiposts

Jobs and such things.....

Old Jun 4th 2004, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

incugirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jobs and such things.....

My and my now US fiance have known each other since Jan 2002. Thats when we met... when he was working over here. We became a couple in July 2003 and I spent 2 weeks with him in September 2003. After this we made it a point to miss each other very much and be together whenever we possibly could. I was employed by a recruitment agency at the time and around xmas 2003 wegot told that they would be letting people go due the workload being quiet. Dec 26th 2003 was my last day of work. I flew out to the US a couple of days after and haven't worked since then as iv'e been there most of my time coming back to the UK on for a couple of weeks visit each time. would that affect me at all for applying for a visa because at present I don't have a job?? It's not like I am totally broke, I have money to support myself, but now i'm back in the UK i will find another job to to save up some money until my guy finishes with work. I was just wondering if the fact that i'm in this position will it affect me, and would it also affect me because I only have a high school education. I never furthered my career after high school, went straight to work rather than get a college or university education.

Cheers for reading the story! Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers!
Old Jun 4th 2004, 5:48 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jobs and such things.....

Are your intentions honourable... is it just his body you want..or are you considering marriage soon..
Old Jun 4th 2004, 5:56 am
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by ray6
Are your intentions honourable... is it just his body you want..or are you considering marriage soon..
hmmmmmmm....
Old Jun 4th 2004, 5:59 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ranjini
hmmmmmmm....
I think I already told you to stop Hmmmmmmm at me ...
Old Jun 4th 2004, 6:07 am
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by ray6
I think I already told you to stop Hmmmmmmm at me ...
I think she wants you to tell her about the 10 foot pole...
Old Jun 4th 2004, 6:13 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by incugirl
<snip>
26th 2003 was my last day of work. I flew out to the US a couple of days after and haven't worked since then as iv'e been there most of my time coming back to the UK on for a couple of weeks visit each time. would that affect me at all for applying for a visa because at present I don't have a job??<snip>
eek, TMI.

Did you ever represent yourself at the border inspection as having a job?
Old Jun 4th 2004, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

incugirl is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL! You guys are funny!

No... this is genuine!!

Since been 16 I have worked... saved money as the years have gone by and I have quiet a bit put away for whenever I should meet a guy and decide to marry him and setle down with him.. only when I had the guy in mind I didn't expect him to live where he did.... you can't pick and chose who you fall in love with!

We plan to marry next year in either Feb on on our 2 year anniversary... July 7th 2005!

Cheers!

p.s. if your wondering at all..... I'm 23!
Old Jun 4th 2004, 6:43 am
Ray

if the performance was acceptable you may marry.. now you get to choose where ... this will decide which method of immigration visa ..K-1 K-3 or ten foot pole
Old Jun 4th 2004, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Incugirl. You having a job doesn't matter at all. You fiance has to prove he can support you. So unfortunately, not to be mean, but your income or lack there of doesn't mean squat.

And the US gov't does give a crap if you have a uni degree or not either. They don't care if you are a rocket scientist or Susie Homemaker. The only thing they care about is to make sure you do not become a burden on society by using public means. That's why your future hubby's income is important.

Cheers,
Jamie

PS: I'll answer your Private Message in a wee while

Originally posted by incugirl
My and my now US fiance have known each other since Jan 2002. Thats when we met... when he was working over here. We became a couple in July 2003 and I spent 2 weeks with him in September 2003. After this we made it a point to miss each other very much and be together whenever we possibly could. I was employed by a recruitment agency at the time and around xmas 2003 wegot told that they would be letting people go due the workload being quiet. Dec 26th 2003 was my last day of work. I flew out to the US a couple of days after and haven't worked since then as iv'e been there most of my time coming back to the UK on for a couple of weeks visit each time. would that affect me at all for applying for a visa because at present I don't have a job?? It's not like I am totally broke, I have money to support myself, but now i'm back in the UK i will find another job to to save up some money until my guy finishes with work. I was just wondering if the fact that i'm in this position will it affect me, and would it also affect me because I only have a high school education. I never furthered my career after high school, went straight to work rather than get a college or university education.

Cheers for reading the story! Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers!