Reload this Page >

Job / Employment Letter for DCF India

Wikiposts

Job / Employment Letter for DCF India

Old Feb 12th 2005, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

india2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Job / Employment Letter for DCF India

I am USC, have filed i-130 from delhi last month. I have a question what do i need to get in my Job / Employment letter for my spouse's interview ?
is the following format good enough ?
------------------------------
This is to confirm that Mr. xxxx is working with us from Jan 2001 till date and his present salary is $ xxxxx. his SSN is : xxxxxxxxxx
is there anything else i need to mention ?

also, i do not get payslip instead i get pay cheque for my salary every month. can i just show a bank statement as a proof ?
Old Feb 12th 2005, 5:24 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job / Employment Letter for DCF India

Originally Posted by india2001
I am USC, have filed i-130 from delhi last month. I have a question what do i need to get in my Job / Employment letter for my spouse's interview ?
is the following format good enough ?
This is to confirm that Mr. xxxx is working with us from Jan 2001 till date and his present salary is $ xxxxx. his SSN is : xxxxxxxxxx
is there anything else i need to mention ?

also, i do not get payslip instead i get pay cheque for my salary every month. can i just show a bank statement as a proof ?
Hi India,

You might also want to include your title and whether you are full or part time. When you get a paycheck, does it not have a half that you can tear off and keep as proof of payment? If not, don't worry. You can only give USCIS what you get. Bank statements should suffice. Or, make a photocopy of the check you receive from your employer before you cash/deposit it.

Best Wishes,
Rene