Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

IV online application Vaccination

IV online application Vaccination

Old Jun 5th 2019, 1:47 pm
Just Joined

ParagonGreeny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IV online application Vaccination

I feel like i have spent all day so far filling in this form but i have just got to a part asking "Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law?" and now im stuck. i don't have anything. do i need to go the doctors and get them along with some proof? im from the UK if that helps.
Old Jun 5th 2019, 2:39 pm
Austin. TX.

petitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IV online application Vaccination

getting original dr's notes would be ideal- however, if that is too difficult then you can go to your US dr and get blood tests done to show immunity ( ie you've had the vaccines or the disease). Or you can just get them all re-done, depending on insurance this may be the cheapest route.
FWIW NHS Scotland destroyed all our health records after an absence of more than 10 years and so this is what we had to do for GC appplication
Old Jun 5th 2019, 2:42 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I've asked for this thread to be moved to the marriage-based visa forum.

For readers, ParagonGreeny is recently married to a USC. He lives in the UK and his wife in the US. Ultimately, he will be seeking an Immediate Relative Visa or Conditional depending on the length of his marriage at the time of final approval of the visa (CR-1/IR-1) through the US Consulate in London, once his wife's I-130 and I-864 are approved at the National Visa Center (NVC) and transferred to London.

PG, what IV form are you completing? It is far too early in the process for you to be completing any application. Your USC wife needs to complete and file the I-130 and accompanying form(s) first on your behalf. It is not a form that you complete but she does.

As for vaccinations, you can get proof from your physician when you visit him/her and request your medical summary which is a required document that you bring to the medical at Knightsbridge Medical Center once the stateside forms are approved. You do realize that it is going to take from 8 to 12 months for the stateside forms to be approved?
Old Jun 5th 2019, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

ParagonGreeny is an unknown quantity at this point

We are at the NVC stage. we have paid the two fees we had online and now have the Affidavit of support and the DS-260? on the first page is just said IV payment application. i wasnt sure what it was called at first.