Reload this Page >

Islamabad K3 Interview Success

Wikiposts

Islamabad K3 Interview Success

Old Jan 27th 2004, 5:05 pm

superdesi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Islamabad K3 Interview Success

Originally posted by Ayisha
They didn't tell you the date over the phone?

Ayisha

No they did not. Instead they told me to call after 3 weeks. The girl who answered my call was nice to me, but she did not like the fact that I keep calling every week to see when the packet gets mailed.

Do you know of a particular helpful person who is in charge of the K3 visas that I can probably speak to over there?

I called NVC, and they tell me it can take up to 15 Business Days for the file to get there.
Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Sureyya is an unknown quantity at this point

superdesi, plz email me if you want..I would like to discuss this with you further

[email protected]

Originally posted by superdesi
No they did not. Instead they told me to call after 3 weeks. The girl who answered my call was nice to me, but she did not like the fact that I keep calling every week to see when the packet gets mailed.

Do you know of a particular helpful person who is in charge of the K3 visas that I can probably speak to over there?

I called NVC, and they tell me it can take up to 15 Business Days for the file to get there.
Old Feb 15th 2004, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

pkmk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Islamabad K3 Interview Success (hi)

hi plz guide me about k3 visa process i want to apply from pakistan how many months it'll take & can my husband stay with me during process ? plzzz advice me ..thanx
Old Feb 15th 2004, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

pkmk is on a distinguished road

hi plz guide me about k3 visa process i want to apply from pakistan how many months it'll take & can my husband stay with me during process ? plzzz advice me ..thanx
Old Feb 15th 2004, 7:28 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by osaeed
My wife just called, she passed her K3 visa interview, she'll pick up her passport with the visa in the afternoon. The interview was very smooth (I'll be sure to post her experiences to the relevant sites), they only asked how long we have been married, where I live, and how long I have been in the US. The only documents they reviewed were my I-134 and financial docs, the marriage cert, her birth cert, medical reports, and a couple of wedding photos. They did not ask to see the emails/phone bills that she brought along, nor the police certificates (optional in Pakistan) or her Pakistani ID card.

5 months for the entire process (from I-130 filing to issuance of K3).

Good luck to all!

omer
Hey Omer!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Enjoy your life together!!
:PARTY: