Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

ironporercito...still not here

Wikiposts

ironporercito...still not here

Old May 14th 2004, 7:56 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default ironporercito...still not here

Just a quick note to the many who have sent PM's asking- Cathy is 9 days late (originally due May 5) but everything is fine. We have been to the Dr. 3 times this week for Non Stess Tests, and baby (Paul Vincent) and Mom are fine.

If nothing happens this weekend, they will induce her on Monday as there is a maked danger after 42 weeks.

Thanks for asking
Old May 14th 2004, 7:59 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ironporercito...still not here

Originally posted by ironporer
Just a quick note to the many who have sent PM's asking- Cathy is 9 days late (originally due May 5) but everything is fine. We have been to the Dr. 3 times this week for Non Stess Tests, and baby (Paul Vincent) and Mom are fine.

If nothing happens this weekend, they will induce her on Monday as there is a maked danger after 42 weeks.

Thanks for asking

I tried sending you a PM but your inbox was full, gotta clear that up sometime, did you get my e-mail? I sent it visa BE.
Thank you so much for the update, me tenias loca de la intriga!!
I am glad to hear they are both alright
Keep us updated!!

Ps: A lo mejor viene con un pan bajo el brazo!
Old May 14th 2004, 8:05 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
I tried sending you a PM but your inbox was full, gotta clear that up sometime, did you get my e-mail? I sent it visa BE.
Thank you so much for the update, me tenias loca de la intriga!!
I am glad to hear they are both alright
Keep us updated!!

Ps: A lo mejor viene con un pan bajo el brazo!
Yeah I deleted a whole bunch of old stuff (it was probably overfull of gif's and smiles and such ;-)). If he's a typical Aragones, a loaf of bread (and a longaniza orr chorizo) under his arm wouldn't be out of place either- hech at this rate he'll have the teeth to eat it with.
Old May 14th 2004, 8:13 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I deleted a whole bunch of old stuff (it was probably overfull of gif's and smiles and such ;-)). If he's a typical Aragones, a loaf of bread (and a longaniza orr chorizo) under his arm wouldn't be out of place either- hech at this rate he'll have the teeth to eat it with.
Heck he should have all the wisdom teeth by now
Old May 14th 2004, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for asking
See if there is a pizzeria with extremely high levels of garlic in their recipe.

There are 4 pizzerias here in the Bay Area for which anecdotal evidence abounds that their "baby specials" (which are all apparently super saturated with garlic and possibly basil as well) send even the most stubborn (but cute!) uterine tenant heading for the hills (figuratively speaking of course) in a matter of 48 hours

No I'm not kidding

Glad to hear that the non-stress tests are holding up though and tell her to keep the faith; having been late with my 2 out of 3 (one for 14 days, until I too was induced) I know how fatiguing the end can be.
Old May 15th 2004, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

After not seeing any posts from you for a few days I was so sure the baby was here! Thanks for keeping us posted. Good luck to you both, it's not going to be more than a few more days now!

Elaine
Old May 15th 2004, 3:29 am
Forum Regular

gemmacat will become famous soon enough

Thanks for asking
Didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations. Bumpy roads sent my sister into labor (1 week late). Congrats again!!!
Old May 15th 2004, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

anyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really nice

Originally posted by gemmacat
Didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations. Bumpy roads sent my sister into labor (1 week late). Congrats again!!!
So we have: garlic and bumpy roads so far. Some more anecdotal evidence of ways to extract this little person; a good friend of mine had an Indian curry and gave birth the next day. I have also heard that having - erm - "physical activity" is also very likely to do the trick.

Hope you don't have to wait too long for your little one!

Kath
Old May 15th 2004, 10:04 am

Garlic, bumpy roads.. Physical activity (Naughty Kath.. Are you talking from experience.. )
Garlic makes me ventilate... maybe that's why the baby came out
Fireworks made Alexi's mom (My hubby's daughter) go into labor way too early, she had to go to the hospital to stop it. Alexis is now almost 10.. she loves fireworks!!!
Iron.. we need another update!!

Last edited by Hypertweeky; May 15th 2004 at 10:07 am.