Reload this Page >

intrusive questions will be asked at 1st and 2nd interview

Wikiposts

intrusive questions will be asked at 1st and 2nd interview

Old Jun 24th 2008, 6:09 am
Just Joined

bonlivre2008t is an unknown quantity at this point
Default intrusive questions will be asked at 1st and 2nd interview

at the AOS interview and the removal of condition interview, should we be prepared to answer intrusive questions like when we last had sex, her last menstrual cycle, her brand of feminine hygiene product, her bath product,
her brand of lipstick, her perfume, her favorite color, her brand of purse.

would you say the likelihood these intrusive questions that will be asked
will be 95-100%?
Old Jun 24th 2008, 6:11 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: intrusive questions will be asked at 1st and 2nd interview

Originally Posted by bonlivre2008t
will be 95-100%?
Overall chance is miniscule, your chance I have no idea.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute

at the AOS interview and the removal of condition interview, should we be prepared to answer intrusive questions like when we last had sex, her last menstrual cycle, her brand of feminine hygiene product, her bath product,

will be 95-100%?
Why do you ask? Do you have reason to think you will face a difficult interview?
Old Jun 24th 2008, 6:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

will be 95-100%?
In the last 4 1/2 years on here, I've never seen anyone being asked any of those questions..however, the one thing USCIS is consistent about is their inconsistency.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 6:27 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

will be 95-100%?
In my exerience, and the experiences I've read on here, no.

Your mileage may vary.

Rene
Old Jun 24th 2008, 6:34 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

will be 95-100%?
They did ask my friend what side of the bed each of them slept on,who took a shower first that morning and what the weather was like when her son was born so you never know what will be asked! That was two years ago at FederalPlaza in NYC
Old Jun 24th 2008, 6:55 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure I could answer all those questions about myself, let alone my spouse.

OP, google 'stokes interview' for more information. And look for interview experiences from YOUR District Office. There are a couple of offices with 'funny' officers who think those sorts of Qs are mandatory.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

hehehe..I use whatever feminine hygiene products that I find on sale, cheap no-brand purses from Target & Kohls (no Dooney & Burke here), I wear different perfume everyday (whatever bottle I happen to grab), and I couldn't even say when my last menstrual cycle was. The OH would have been in some serious trouble if he had been asked those questions.

Plus, I would never have answered those questions, if asked of me, on a matter of principle. They may have to 'snoop' somewhat into your personal life, but there's snooping and then there's intruding.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 7:37 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13

Plus, I would never have answered those questions, if asked of me, on a matter of principle. They may have to 'snoop' somewhat into your personal life, but there's snooping and then there's intruding.
If you were asked those questions, you would probably answer them.
Why?
Because if you got to the point of those questions being asked, you'd probably be expecting them because you already knew you were destined for a Stokes. Because you were already a weasel and knew it was coming.

To be fair, legitimate couples get asked these questions, I suppose, but oh so rarely.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 8:16 am
Just Joined

labmumUK will become famous soon enough

Hi, My husband and I were asked some questions about our relationship. Things like what colour are our bedroom curtains and where does he keep his socks, our intent to have children together, have I met my in-laws things like that etc. That was in Denver CO.

Last edited by labmumUK; Jun 24th 2008 at 8:21 am. Reason: Spelling
Old Jun 24th 2008, 6:15 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine was in Denver, nothing.

All that time spent memorising the wife's birth date wasted.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
All that time spent memorising the wife's birth date wasted.
LOL... it paid off for me. I was asked that question!
Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:11 am
Country Member

Location: Moved from Georgetown to Round Rock, Texas. 15 miles closer to civilization.
g1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by labmumUK
Things like what colour are our bedroom curtains
Aw come on... I'm a guy. How am I supposed to know the colour of our bedroom curtains? Been here almost three years and couldn't tell you the answer to that one.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by g1ant
Aw come on... I'm a guy. How am I supposed to know the colour of our bedroom curtains? Been here almost three years and couldn't tell you the answer to that one.
"Congratulations! Your adjustment is approved!"
Old Jun 25th 2008, 3:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

The toughest question I got asked was what date did we get married. I did have to run to CVS to get a new set of pictures taken because they had lost one, that was not fun since I only had 10 minutes to do it in. I didn't have an interview for removing the conditions though. Just sent in the form and x amount of time later the card showed up in the mail.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.