Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Interview in London tomorrow - CR1 status

Wikiposts

Interview in London tomorrow - CR1 status

Old Apr 1st 2007, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

California_Bound has much to be proud ofCalifornia_Bound has much to be proud ofCalifornia_Bound has much to be proud ofCalifornia_Bound has much to be proud ofCalifornia_Bound has much to be proud ofCalifornia_Bound has much to be proud ofCalifornia_Bound has much to be proud ofCalifornia_Bound has much to be proud ofCalifornia_Bound has much to be proud ofCalifornia_Bound has much to be proud ofCalifornia_Bound has much to be proud of
Default Interview in London tomorrow - CR1 status

Hi Everyone,

I thought I might consult on the oracles here, hopefully just to reaffirm what I already know.

My interview is tomorrow morning, and although I feel I'm fully prepared, I can't shake of those last minute nerves.

As requested in my last correspondance from the embassy, I have had my Medical examination, and all my vaccinations are up to date.

As far as the information requested that I bring to my interview:

- My passport (!)
- The DS-230 part 2
- My full (long version) birth certificate
- Adoption certificate (not applicable)
- Deed Poll (not applicable)
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Decree or Death Certificate (not aplicable)
- Military service Record (not applicable)
- Police Certificate
- Court Records (not applicable)
- Photographs
- Evidence of support (my wife has already filed this through the NVC)
- Translations (not applicable)

In supplement to this, I have my wedding photo album, I have cards my wife has sent me, and I have a few months phone records.

My question is, what should i take with me in supplement to what they have requested? I know security is tight getting in to the embassy, and I don't want to be in the position, where I have brought way too much stuff and I'm not allowed in as a result.

Where's the happy medium guys?

Any advice would be gratefully recieved.

I'll post as soon as I can after the interview, to let everyone know of my experiences.

C_B