Wikiposts

Interview details...from Kiev

Old Dec 15th 2003, 12:46 pm
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Interview details...from Kiev

Originally posted by David9287
Hi Richard,
I did notice you were from Loveland, Colorado. Very nice place, been there many times (well, mostly on my way to Rcky Mnt Nat Prk). WE MUST HOOK UP WHEN WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME STATE. Todd and Crystina (Ukrainian Angel) (remember NG Todd?) They live in Oregon, we are planning a trip to either Yosemite or Glacier Nat Prk in the summer. Hypertweeky is also gonna be in Colorado, so we hope to meet with them too. ANYWAY......lol.
and I am from Colorado!!!!

Hey guys, put me to your list!!!!
Old Dec 15th 2003, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Honey!!!! (L)(K)
Why dont you get on messenger???

BRONCOS,AVS,NUGGETS AND OF COURSE COLORADO RULES!!!
Old Dec 16th 2003, 3:50 am
David9287

Originally posted by OlenkaKyiv
My GREAT CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Olenka

P.S. I would like to spend Christmas like Olena either ((
Olenka,
Try not to be sad, in life love is sacrifice. The best gift one can give for Christmas is the gift of love........ Call your family, send them greetings, tell them they are loved... :-) I wished Olena and I could have spent "our" first Chrismas together this year but................ it will not happen. Knowing, I am loved and she is loved... this is most important. Thank you for the congrats and best wishes for the new year.

Of course, You and Dane are on the list..... :-)

Last edited by David9287; Dec 16th 2003 at 3:53 am.

Old Dec 16th 2003, 4:24 am
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by David9287
Olenka,
Try not to be sad, in life love is sacrifice. The best gift one can give for Christmas is the gift of love........ Call your family, send them greetings, tell them they are loved... :-) I wished Olena and I could have spent "our" first Chrismas together this year but................ it will not happen. Knowing, I am loved and she is loved... this is most important. Thank you for the congrats and best wishes for the new year.

Of course, You and Dane are on the list..... :-)
Thank you very much for nice words. Of course you are right. And actually as you know Orthodox Christmas is on January 7 so first Christmas will be with Dane on December and then with parents on January (online talk)

We glad to feel ourselves in the Colorado people list

Olenka