Reload this Page >

Interview details...from Kiev

Wikiposts

Interview details...from Kiev

Old Dec 12th 2003, 7:36 am
David9287

Default Re: Interview details...from Kiev

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Congratulations to you and Olena.....things have fallen into place and we're both so happy for you! Think of us when you're on the plane, eh?

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (come on, mailman!)

AMEN.................. thanks again! :-)

Old Dec 12th 2003, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

TweekysLove is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol what is so me I'm having a blonde moment and don't get it lol

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Thats so Mark..
Old Dec 12th 2003, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

TweekysLove is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by David9287
Hypert,
Yup.... we'll be meeting in COLORADO... you know why......lol................ CAUSE COLORADO ROCKS!!!!!!!!
Congratulations David and Olena.... Heck yeah Colorado Rocks do you guys like Broncos,Avs,Nuggets???
Old Dec 12th 2003, 8:11 am
David9287

Originally posted by TweekysLove
Congratulations David and Olena.... Heck yeah Colorado Rocks do you guys like Broncos,Avs,Nuggets???
Is this a "Trick" question........lol.
GO AVS...... you bet :-)
"Mellow" Carmello Anthony...... Nuggets are much improved.
Broncos..... Well? .... heck what can you say 6 Super Bowls and back to back World Championships....

Old Dec 12th 2003, 8:14 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by TweekysLove
Honey!!!! (L)(K)
Why dont you get on messenger???

BRONCOS,AVS,NUGGETS AND OF COURSE COLORADO RULES!!!
Old Dec 12th 2003, 8:17 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hypert,
Yup.... we'll be meeting in COLORADO... you know why......lol................ CAUSE COLORADO ROCKS!!!!!!!!
I have to second that!!!!!
Old Dec 13th 2003, 11:18 am
Juno

David9287 <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Originally posted by sibsie
    >
    > > Massive congrats. Yes the interview really does seem to be a quickie
    > > compared to all the waiting and paperwork leading up to it. If left
    > > to my own devices I'd be going on and on about my relationship, so
    > > maybe that's why they cut them short.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yep, I was thinking like this huge interrogation process, bright light
    > in the face, good officer, bad officer game, truth serum.....lol

Hi David!

Is your fiancee Olena from Odessa, Ukraine? I'm asking, because I am
from Odessa... my husband is from New York.
I am always open to new friends. You and her can e-mail me
[email protected] , if you wish.

Julia

Old Dec 13th 2003, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Richard III will become famous soon enoughRichard III will become famous soon enough

David -

I'm glad to see that things went well for your fiancee. Congratulations. How soon is Olena going to move to Colorado? Elena and I are just barely making it in the Class of 2003, she'll be here before the end of the year. Our process took 374 days from 1st NoA to receipt of visas, it's a long story... ;^) Wishing you and Olena all the very best of everything.

Richard III

Dec 10, 2003 Olena's Interview in Kiev...
11am Olena waits in line outside the consulate-
11:15am Olena proceeds to a consular's window-
11:20am Olena gives her/our docs to the officer-
11:22am Officer says thank you, please return at 2:00pm-
2:00pm THE INTERVIEW.....lol
:01 When did you meet?- Dec 8, 2001
:03 How many times have you met in-person?- 3
:05 Where did you meet?- Odessa, Ukraine- Paris,
France /Barcelona, Spain and near Yalta, Crimea.
:07 What do you do for a living?- I am a Corporate translationist
:08 What does your fiance do for a living?- Manages a Law Firm
:10 Do you have any children?- No
:11 Have you ever been married?- No
:12 Do you know your fiance is divorced?- Yes
:13 Please give to us 3 photos and 3 letters of proof of your relationship
:18 Okey............ (she is a star......lol)
:20 YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR A K-1 VISA. HERE ARE YOUR DOCUMENTS (Brown sealed envelope) and you will find the K-1 visa in your passport. Please present the sealed envelope to the immigrations officer at your US POE... have a nice day..........?
2:22 PM SHE LEAVES THE CONSULATE WITH A K-1 VISA............

Olena told me they were most interested in a few photos, a few letters, my 2002 1040 w/W2 the notarized I-134 and of course my approved I-129F, her DS-156 and suppliment, her police cert, her birth cert (translated), her medical exam and her passport....

I haven't counted yet but it was like, 3-7-03 to 12-10-03 (285 days) for a 20 min Interview........ lol. Freaky!

Thanks again to all of you, for your support, information (SG, PLANE TICKETS...lol), kind words....et. We thank you all.
Here's our time line.... but remember we didn't push as hard as we could have..... lena and I agreed she would spend one more Christmas with her family and friends before leaving for the US.

1NOA 3-7-03 NSC
2NOA 9-26-03 (206 days)
NVC" Approved" 10-10-03
Consulate receives I-129F 10-17-03
Police Check "Cleared" 10-21-03
Medcal Exam "Healthy as a Lamb" 11-12-03
Interview in "Kiev" K-1 Issued 12-10-03
I fly out Jan 30, 04
WE fly back together Feb 8, 04 (just in time for Valentines day)
AOS, EAD, AP to come..... but who's counting now? .....lol.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 3:58 am
David9287

Originally posted by Richard III
David -

I'm glad to see that things went well for your fiancee. Congratulations. How soon is Olena going to move to Colorado? Elena and I are just barely making it in the Class of 2003, she'll be here before the end of the year. Our process took 374 days from 1st NoA to receipt of visas, it's a long story... ;^) Wishing you and Olena all the very best of everything.

Richard III
Hi Richard,
I did notice you were from Loveland, Colorado. Very nice place, been there many times (well, mostly on my way to Rcky Mnt Nat Prk). WE MUST HOOK UP WHEN WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME STATE. Todd and Crystina (Ukrainian Angel) (remember NG Todd?) They live in Oregon, we are planning a trip to either Yosemite or Glacier Nat Prk in the summer. Hypertweeky is also gonna be in Colorado, so we hope to meet with them too. ANYWAY......lol.

I am leaving on the 30th of Jan-LotPolish-Via Chicago, Warsaw to Odessa and WE will return on the 8th of February....Odessa, Warsaw, Chicago......DENVER.....lol. Olena owns her flat in Odessa so we will be keeping it as our "second home" can I say the "vacation" flat.....lol. She will be bringing her cloths, personal items, keep-sakes.....et. I guess we'll be doing some shopping when she gets here....... God let her be a "Foleys girl" and not a "Neiman Marcus girl"....... (I am on my knees praying as I say this!) WE weren't really sure what to do about her property? I love Odessa and I think we will be there "at least" once a year to visit friends and family. This girl has a lot of cloths so I'm taking an empty suitcase with me + my carry on. She will have "two" huge suitcases and her carry on. Total 3 huge suit cases and 2 carry on's. If it uses electricity to operate she will leave it in Odessa.

I'm taking a few days off when we return, then a couple of days of work, and then we are heading up to Glennwood Springs to the Colo Hotel for a Valentines Day (Mudd bath, massage and a swim in the hot springs pool (I hope it is snowing that night....... how romantic, then a good night sleep (right!) at the hotel....lol.

I'm gonna post a message to the NG for COLORADO COUPLES.......... we should all meet one day! YOU IN?

Last edited by David9287; Dec 15th 2003 at 4:18 am.

Old Dec 15th 2003, 5:02 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

:12 Do you know your fiance is divorced?- Yes

Hi David,

Thanks for posting Olena's interview. I'm so pleased that it went smoothly for her.

When I spoke to my husband this weekend he remembered another question his interviewer asked him:

Her: Did you know that your wife was married before?
Him: Yes.
Her: Why did she get a divorce?
Him: Leslie had too many problems with that man so she sought a divorce.

LOL
Old Dec 15th 2003, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Richard III will become famous soon enoughRichard III will become famous soon enough

I'm in - maybe we could meet at one of the great Colorado hot springs (there are lots of them, four of which have resorts) - Elena loves them - send me a PM with your email address and we'll stay in touch -

Richard III

Hi Richard,
I did notice you were from Loveland, Colorado. Very nice place, been there many times (well, mostly on my way to Rcky Mnt Nat Prk). WE MUST HOOK UP WHEN WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME STATE. Todd and Crystina (Ukrainian Angel) (remember NG Todd?) They live in Oregon, we are planning a trip to either Yosemite or Glacier Nat Prk in the summer. Hypertweeky is also gonna be in Colorado, so we hope to meet with them too. ANYWAY......lol.

I am leaving on the 30th of Jan-LotPolish-Via Chicago, Warsaw to Odessa and WE will return on the 8th of February....Odessa, Warsaw, Chicago......DENVER.....lol. Olena owns her flat in Odessa so we will be keeping it as our "second home" can I say the "vacation" flat.....lol. She will be bringing her cloths, personal items, keep-sakes.....et. I guess we'll be doing some shopping when she gets here....... God let her be a "Foleys girl" and not a "Neiman Marcus girl"....... (I am on my knees praying as I say this!) WE weren't really sure what to do about her property? I love Odessa and I think we will be there "at least" once a year to visit friends and family. This girl has a lot of cloths so I'm taking an empty suitcase with me + my carry on. She will have "two" huge suitcases and her carry on. Total 3 huge suit cases and 2 carry on's. If it uses electricity to operate she will leave it in Odessa.

I'm taking a few days off when we return, then a couple of days of work, and then we are heading up to Glennwood Springs to the Colo Hotel for a Valentines Day (Mudd bath, massage and a swim in the hot springs pool (I hope it is snowing that night....... how romantic, then a good night sleep (right!) at the hotel....lol.

I'm gonna post a message to the NG for COLORADO COUPLES.......... we should all meet one day! YOU IN?
Old Dec 15th 2003, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Leslie -

...from the mouths of babes... ;^)

Richard III

Originally posted by Leslie66
Hi David,

Thanks for posting Olena's interview. I'm so pleased that it went smoothly for her.

When I spoke to my husband this weekend he remembered another question his interviewer asked him:

Her: Did you know that your wife was married before?
Him: Yes.
Her: Why did she get a divorce?
Him: Leslie had too many problems with that man so she sought a divorce.

LOL
Old Dec 15th 2003, 8:35 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Richard III
Leslie -

...from the mouths of babes... ;^)

Richard III

I know.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 8:45 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Our most heartfelt congratulations to the two of you!!! Peace and happiness.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 12:43 pm
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough

My GREAT CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Olenka

P.S. I would like to spend Christmas like Olena either ((

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.