Wikiposts

Interview date set!

Old Apr 26th 2003, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

JeffB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Interview date set!

We have an interview date!
June 9, 2003
Not as soon as we wanted but it is progress!
Old Apr 26th 2003, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

BritAmerica is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Interview date set!

Wishing you the best of luck and smooth sailing after all this waiting.

Isn't it just the perfect warm day here is Minnesota? I know you are walking on air anyway, regardless of the weather?
Old Apr 26th 2003, 4:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes Donna it is a beautiful day here in Minnesota and I was out already. I had to go pick up another calling card to call Remi with the good news. I used up the one I had earlier this morning before I received the email from the Consulate about the interview. Remi was excited and screamed, I did too.
I guess they work Saturdays at the Lagos Consulate since that is the only day I ever recieve emails from them.
Old Apr 26th 2003, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

goya0002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Interview date set!

Originally posted by JeffB
We have an interview date!
June 9, 2003
Not as soon as we wanted but it is progress!
Jeff,

I'm so happy for you too :-) This is indeed great news. I wish you both luck with the interview and hope its a breeze.

Rohit
Old Apr 26th 2003, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

tiddi is an unknown quantity at this point

excellent jeffB.....isn't the world a beautiful place when all your hopes come alive.......i've still to go through this long frustrating waiting process(as soon as her divorce cert arrives)........
last night i read all 11 pages of a thread started by mystee...who wanted to know if she could marry on waiver free in the usa........you were the main target of abuse on that thread........you sounded frustrated at having to be apart from your loving fiance in nigeria and made to wait.........so it's good to hear that you have seen the light at the end of the tunnel that your in.........i bet it looks so bright!!!!!.....good luck to you and your future wife!
(i like a man who wears his heart on his sleeve)
Old Apr 27th 2003, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wow, thank you, if you were close to me you would have seen the feeling that just went through me after reading the wonderful words spoken to me by such great comrades.
I have to say Remi and I are both so releived to get to this stage, suddenly it feels like we don't have much time to make sure We are ready for anything at this interview. The Consulate in Nigeria does things a little different than others, so We are just trying to prepare for anything.

Thanks again my friends and good luck to you also.