Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Interview date for London!

Wikiposts

Interview date for London!

Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:26 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview date for London!

Yeah!!! And good luck!

I'm sure the two of you will be fine (as clever as you are!).

Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:33 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by clare009
Wow!

I got an email from the consulate today and they have set our interview date for our k1 visa for the 2nd of January! Eeeep!

I can't believe it's so soon!

Clare
Ok, there! As you know our paperwork was received there the same day as yours and we wrote a very desperate and grovelling email which they will get in first thing in the morning there, asking for assignment of a date......

We'll keep you posted. Oh, btw.......Mr, Pink did get the official packet three in the mail today although since we had already sent everything in, it's going untouched. Still, not bad for less than a week to receipt of packet three, unless you're like us and can not WAIT another second.......!

Congrats on the date, and we'll keep you posted when we get a response. The date is no big hurry----being a partner in a business he will need time to get things taken care of, but I need an interview date to be able to order wedding invites and the like. *sigh*. So so close now, and yet feeling so far away!

Congrats Clare and Jason.......maybe he'll see you in London on the second!

~SG
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:50 pm
Waiting for Clare

jgatties is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah I hope you hear something soon, I don't see why not. Clare also got packet 3 in the mail today but like you, no need to mess with that cause they already have that.

Truth be told the fine people in london got sick of Clare being an "email pest"

*runs*

Wait..I don't gotta run, Clare's asleep.

PEST PEST PEST PEST

haha

Just kidding...or am I? hmmmmm

nah..I'm kidding
Old Dec 18th 2003, 2:08 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jgatties
yeah I hope you hear something soon, I don't see why not. Clare also got packet 3 in the mail today but like you, no need to mess with that cause they already have that.

Truth be told the fine people in london got sick of Clare being an "email pest"

*runs*

Wait..I don't gotta run, Clare's asleep.

PEST PEST PEST PEST

haha

Just kidding...or am I? hmmmmm

nah..I'm kidding

Riiiiiiight.........LOL
Yes, Mr. Pink got it in the mail today as well, but has already sent his stuff in. He's about to become a MAJOR GROVELLING PATHETIC CRYING WHINING email pest as of tomorrow morning. Will report back.

~SG
Old Dec 18th 2003, 2:10 pm
Waiting for Clare

Originally posted by Leslie66
Yeah!!! And good luck!

I'm sure the two of you will be fine (as clever as you are!).

Well I can't wait till this is all over with..my dishes are piling up...

*looks around*
Old Dec 18th 2003, 2:25 pm
The Missus

Originally posted by jgatties
Well I can't wait till this is all over with..my dishes are piling up...

*looks around*
Ya know, Jason.......you can make use of the edit/delete post thingy at the bottom so clare doesn't wake up to any *surprises* if ya know what I mean...... LOL!

~SG
Old Dec 18th 2003, 3:31 pm
Waiting for Clare

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Ya know, Jason.......you can make use of the edit/delete post thingy at the bottom so clare doesn't wake up to any *surprises* if ya know what I mean...... LOL!

~SG
The dishes will get done eventually I suppose, I got about 3 weeks to clean up and stuff
Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Alecca is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations on your interview date