Interview date for London!

Wikiposts

Interview date for London!

Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

clare009 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Interview date for London!

Wow!

I got an email from the consulate today and they have set our interview date for our k1 visa for the 2nd of January! Eeeep!

I can't believe it's so soon!

Clare
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview date for London!

Originally posted by clare009
Wow!

I got an email from the consulate today and they have set our interview date for our k1 visa for the 2nd of January! Eeeep!

Clare
Congratulations......
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Good 'ole London, came up trumps again

Congratulations Clare!! You'll have loads to celebrate and see the New Year in, but make sure the hangovers have gone by the 2nd!! What a start to 2004 for you both.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:20 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!

Clare
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:PARTY: :PARTY:!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

SugarKane is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow!

Clare
Wonderful!! That is so soon! I know you are thrilled.
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:25 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Clare!!!

Good luck for your interview and don't worry; I'm sure you'll be just fine, (take plenty of Alka Seltzer for the celebratory hangover)!! LOL

Best wishes

Tam
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:26 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey there's a heap of good news on at the moment.

Many congrats on getting da date. Be sure to report back with all the sordid details.
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by FlyergirlUK
...(take plenty of Alka Seltzer for the celebratory hangover)!!
Hahaha! I read that as CELEBRITY hangover and was wondering who she knew that was famous!

Going to get more coffee now...
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

clare009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Karen D
Hahaha! I read that as CELEBRITY hangover and was wondering who she knew that was famous!

Lol!!!

I think I'm going to have to keep celebrations to a minimum until AFTER the interview. I wouldn't want to go down in history being the first applicant to puke on a conoff...

Clare
Old Dec 18th 2003, 2:08 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Karen D

LOL!!!

Coffee sounds like a great idea, think I could use one aswell!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

JanFree is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by FlyergirlUK
LOL!!!

Coffee sounds like a great idea, think I could use one aswell!!
Congratulations Clare and all the best for your interview...!
Jane
Old Dec 18th 2003, 3:32 am
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough

Great news! That IS quick!

When was your NOA2, etc...? (Trying to approximate for us. )
Old Dec 18th 2003, 4:16 am
Waiting for Clare

jgatties is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow!

Clare
Congrats on getting your interview! I'm so happy for ya, I can't wait until my fiance tells me about our interview date!!!

wait...oh yeah...carry on

Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:35 am
Hazard

> I got an email from the consulate today and they have set our interview
    > date for our k1 visa for the 2nd of January! Eeeep!

Congratulations! )

Did you have to ask in a letter, sent with your forms, for the date by
email?

Old Dec 18th 2003, 12:50 pm
Waiting for Clare

jgatties is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hazard
    > I got an email from the consulate today and they have set our interview
    > date for our k1 visa for the 2nd of January! Eeeep!

Congratulations! )

Did you have to ask in a letter, sent with your forms, for the date by
email?
She has been in direct email contact with London throughout the whole process, so I guess they figured out the best way to contact clare was via email.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.