Interview Date!

Old Jan 21st 2010, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

frank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud of
Default Interview Date!

Would like to give a big round of thanks to everyone who advised me about this, most especially Rene (my guardian angel!) and ket you know that having emailed the embassy on Tuesday requesting an interview date in February so that the kids could start school, they emailed me back today to give us an interview on the 9th of Feb at... 8am yikes!

So, now my nerves go into overdrive but the light at the end of the tunnel is hopefully approcahing...
Old Jan 21st 2010, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all
Default Re: Interview Date!

Great News !!! good luck for the interview
Old Jan 21st 2010, 1:22 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frank09
Would like to give a big round of thanks to everyone who advised me about this, most especially Rene (my guardian angel!) and ket you know that having emailed the embassy on Tuesday requesting an interview date in February so that the kids could start school, they emailed me back today to give us an interview on the 9th of Feb at... 8am yikes!

So, now my nerves go into overdrive but the light at the end of the tunnel is hopefully approcahing...
Wow, that's great news! Congratulations!

Rene
Old Jan 21st 2010, 4:11 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Great news frank, glad it all worked the way you want.
Old Jan 21st 2010, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

frank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud of

Thanks all - now nervous me will be sleepless for the next two and a half weeks!