Wikiposts

Interview Date!!!!

Old Oct 22nd 2003, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

girlyflyer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Interview Date!!!!

I just wanted to let the board know that we heard from the London Embassy on email this morning and they gave us a November 4th Interview date. My darling called and told me the good news this morning. Through my tears of joy and sleepy eyes I could finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Although our processing time at Vermont has been fairly swift in relation to the other Service centers, we have been apart since March. David pointed out this morning, that we got engaged seven months ago to the day. What a wonderful gift. I am filed with a new hope and beaming from ear to ear.

I've never seen any of your faces and wouldn't know you if I bumped into on the street, but wanted to thank this board for the advice and experiences shared. I guess me sending the forms without his signatures did not make a difference. And I guess me putting n/a instead of none did not make a difference. What did make a difference was the calming effect that being around people going through the same process had on me. There's something different about explaing it to friends, family and co-workers and talking about it with other people who are living through the pain of separation, the anxiety of the wait and the absolute elation of taking each step closer to being together.

-from a girl flying on cloud nine
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of
Default Re: Interview Date!!!!

Isn't it a wonderful feeling?!

I also went thru Vermont and had my interview and medical in London - it was a breeze, there is nothing to worry about. I had a great day, met some great people and had my visa in hand at 1pm!

I don't know whether you are the UK or USC, but just ensure that everything they ask for is organised in a folder with document originals and copies, etc. etc., ready to take to the medical and interview, then both of you RELAX If you want to put your minds at rest further, do a search (search Titles only) on this Forum for London K1 Interview Experience.

Not much longer now and you'll be together again, and just in time for the holidays, it's the best!

Good luck to you both

PS. Whereabouts in the USA are you?

Last edited by Karen D; Oct 22nd 2003 at 12:53 am.
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 12:47 am
Heading home for X-mas...

Endymion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default great news!

Girlyflyer-

that's what I call great news! Good to know that you will be together soooo soon! Guess this will be the greatest Thanksgiving ever

Btw- are you sure you are on cloud nine??? If yes- we would have bumped into each other already !

Fingers crossed for the interview! And: *happy flying*!!!

Rebecca.
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 1:17 am
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default yay

Girlyflyer-

congrats.. I was just thinking the same thing yesterday, that it nice to have somewhere to go where people understand, and to read of others experiences.

good luck with your interview, hopefully I am not too far behind you
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 3:02 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by girlyflyer
I just wanted to let the board know that we heard from the London Embassy on email this morning and they gave us a November 4th Interview date. My darling called and told me the good news this morning. Through my tears of joy and sleepy eyes I could finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Although our processing time at Vermont has been fairly swift in relation to the other Service centers, we have been apart since March. David pointed out this morning, that we got engaged seven months ago to the day. What a wonderful gift. I am filed with a new hope and beaming from ear to ear.

I've never seen any of your faces and wouldn't know you if I bumped into on the street, but wanted to thank this board for the advice and experiences shared. I guess me sending the forms without his signatures did not make a difference. And I guess me putting n/a instead of none did not make a difference. What did make a difference was the calming effect that being around people going through the same process had on me. There's something different about explaing it to friends, family and co-workers and talking about it with other people who are living through the pain of separation, the anxiety of the wait and the absolute elation of taking each step closer to being together.

WOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :PARTY: :PARTY:, Enjoy!!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 4:08 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, and good luck for the upcoming interview! :-) We just missed each other on Cloud 9, I was there last week...LOL

Rene
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

Alecca is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations guys!

BOOYAH, as we say in Southern Virginia
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

girlyflyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Alecca
Congratulations guys!

BOOYAH, as we say in Southern Virginia
Hiya, yes we are so excited!! Did you guys hear about your date yet? We're going the JFK route too, so if all goes well he should be here the night of the 4th. And I'll just drive up and handcuff him to my wrist when he walks through the customs doors!! heehee
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 9:45 am
Tuts

Guess everyone is happy now! Would also like to share my story to all
of you. Especially to you Rebecca. : ) Have received my appoinment
letter last week. My interview w/ Montreal Consulate will be on Nov. 3
@ 10 am. Its a long wait coz i have sent the checklist and DS230 sept
18. But what am I to complain, im almost there. lol....

Good luck everyone! May we all receive the VISA!!!

tuts

Old Oct 22nd 2003, 9:50 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!! Keep flying!!!

Leslie
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 11:15 am
Kae
Forum Regular

Kae is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratualtions! Please let us all know what David's experiences were at the London medical and interview when you get the chance. I doubt you or he will have much time to right away, but I love reading the success stories coming from the London embassy. Just kind of makes the wait for the silly police report not as tough.
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Alecca is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya, yes we are so excited!! Did you guys hear about your date yet? We're going the JFK route too, so if all goes well he should be here the night of the 4th. And I'll just drive up and handcuff him to my wrist when he walks through the customs doors!! heehee
No we haven't heard yet, waiting patiently! I asked Steve to check his mail and he bonked me on the head because it was midnight :P Can't think straight anymore

I'll let you know!! I feel like we were so close during this process, it was nice to have someone like you to keep me strong Thanks! And congrats again
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 5:26 pm
Michelle.Moir

Wonderful News ...I Love to hear of Approvals
Can you let me know the timescale from when you were approved to getting
your date in London for Interview ? I am gonna go through London and it
would give me an idea of timeframe ...I'm thinking maybe it would take
about 4 weeks from the time of approval ????
Any help appreciated

Michelle (UK) & Herb ( USC)
NOA1 21st April 2003
NOA2 ....Soon I hope ! Nebraska is the pits but I guess we are getting
there !

"girlyflyer" <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > I just wanted to let the board know that we heard from the London
    > Embassy on email this morning and they gave us a November 4th Interview
    > date. My darling called and told me the good news this morning. Through
    > my tears of joy and sleepy eyes I could finally see the light at the end
    > of the tunnel.
    > Although our processing time at Vermont has been fairly swift in
    > relation to the other Service centers, we have been apart since March.
    > David pointed out this morning, that we got engaged seven months ago to
    > the day. What a wonderful gift. I am filed with a new hope and beaming
    > from ear to ear.
    > I've never seen any of your faces and wouldn't know you if I bumped into
    > on the street, but wanted to thank this board for the advice and
    > experiences shared. I guess me sending the forms without his signatures
    > did not make a difference. And I guess me putting n/a instead of none
    > did not make a difference. What did make a difference was the calming
    > effect that being around people going through the same process had on
    > me. There's something different about explaing it to friends, family and
    > co-workers and talking about it with other people who are living through
    > the pain of separation, the anxiety of the wait and the absolute elation
    > of taking each step closer to being together.
    > -from a girl flying on cloud nine
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Oct 22nd 2003, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

gyo531 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news indeed!!! Congratulations to you!!! :PARTY: :PARTY:
My papers was processed also from Vermont and although we've waited 284 days , it is still comparably fast for an I-130 petition!!! I just got approved on the 21st and didn't know about till the following day!!
Oh I can't dicribe the happiness I felt !!! I was so shocked , releived , I don't what kind emotions I was feeling at that time while looking at our online status

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!!!! :PARTY: :PARTY:

Old Oct 23rd 2003, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Rukhie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by gyo531
Great news indeed!!! Congratulations to you!!! :PARTY: :PARTY:
My papers was processed also from Vermont and although we've waited 284 days , it is still comparably fast for an I-130 petition!!! I just got approved on the 21st and didn't know about till the following day!!
Oh I can't dicribe the happiness I felt !!! I was so shocked , releived , I don't what kind emotions I was feeling at that time while looking at our online status

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!!!! :PARTY: :PARTY:

congrats!!! good luck with the interview!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.