Reload this Page >

Interview completed what next?

Interview completed what next?

Old Jan 13th 2021, 8:05 am
Just Joined

Gixxerboy_999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Interview completed what next?

Hi,

I had my interview last month, they were still waiting on some documents from my GP which i believe they now have.
Do i get a confirmation in the post of the decision and when i can collect my passport etc?
Old Jan 13th 2021, 12:01 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview completed what next?

I don't know if things have changed since the pandemic, but they used to send back your passport via courier. You couldn't go pick it up in person at the embassy.

Rene
Old Jan 13th 2021, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

Thank you, do they normally write you to say they're ready to collect?
Old Jan 13th 2021, 12:49 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Did you pay for the delivery service when you were at the Consulate? I'm not sure if they email you if you have been approved and that your documents have been sent to the courier or if the courier will contact you with delivery information.

Have you been checking your status on the Embassy website?
Old Jan 18th 2021, 9:40 am
Just Joined

So I designated a delivery to Tipton, looking at my DS260 status it's showing as refused but the date of that is December 10th which was before my medical files were sent across the website says: If you were informed by the consular officer that your case was refused for administrative processing, your case will remain refused while undergoing such processing. You will receive another adjudication once such processing is complete. Please be advised that the processing time varies and that you will be contacted if additional information is needed.

So I assume it's still being processed as i've not had any confirmation either in the post or by the website as to whether i can collect my documentation.