Wikiposts

Interview is Complete

Old Mar 22nd 2004, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Buzzy Muffle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Interview is Complete

Congratulations!! We wish you both every happiness.

daz & buzzy
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

JJ&ST is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tmushen
It's done my wife will have the visa in 5 working days but probably early than that. I think she will have it by Wednesday. They only asked her a few questions at the interview. The only thing I was surprised about was they asked for the 2003 Tax Return. We sent in the 2002 Tax Return and I sent the 2003 return to my wife just as a precaution and to my surprise they asked for it. My wife said there was a couple before her who were asked a lot of questions for a long period of time. Thank you to everyone who has helped us. We are one step closer. I will keep everyone posted.

Rene did you attend the interview today or did you guys reschedule?

Congratulation !!!
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 8:48 am
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point

It's done my wife will have the visa in 5 working days but probably early than that. I think she will have it by Wednesday. They only asked her a few questions at the interview. The only thing I was surprised about was they asked for the 2003 Tax Return. We sent in the 2002 Tax Return and I sent the 2003 return to my wife just as a precaution and to my surprise they asked for it. My wife said there was a couple before her who were asked a lot of questions for a long period of time. Thank you to everyone who has helped us. We are one step closer. I will keep everyone posted.

Wonderful news....we are so happy YOU TWO FINALLY got to this point.
Heartfelt congratulations...Sid & Angelika
(running a little behind you guys but we also see the light at the tunnel....all smiles)
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 8:57 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Wooo Tmushen!!
I am so glad to hear your wife's interview went well
I can't wait for you to post she has the flipping visa in hand!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

amol_k3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome news tmushen! Congratulations and hope you two are together real soon!

Amol
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SidAngelika
Wonderful news....we are so happy YOU TWO FINALLY got to this point.
Heartfelt congratulations...Sid & Angelika
(running a little behind you guys but we also see the light at the tunnel....all smiles)
Thanks again everyone. My wife told me that gave her a tracking number for UPS when she left the Embassy so I will check tomorrow to see if the Visa was sent out. Sid as soon as your file gets to NVC everything moves quickly compared to the wait we had for the approval from BCIS. For everyone else waiting on a RFE hang tough your approval is right around the corner.
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:29 pm
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks again everyone. My wife told me that gave her a tracking number for UPS when she left the Embassy so I will check tomorrow to see if the Visa was sent out. Sid as soon as your file gets to NVC everything moves quickly compared to the wait we had for the approval from BCIS. For everyone else waiting on a RFE hang tough your approval is right around the corner.
Thats the whole key, since I called the NVC today.. They still havent received our petition yet. Hopefully they will have it before I leave for Germany again..
Let us know how her POE experience went..
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 1:24 pm
Spahi

Awesome...Congratulations