Wikiposts

Interview is Complete

Old Mar 21st 2004, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Interview is Complete

It's done my wife will have the visa in 5 working days but probably early than that. I think she will have it by Wednesday. They only asked her a few questions at the interview. The only thing I was surprised about was they asked for the 2003 Tax Return. We sent in the 2002 Tax Return and I sent the 2003 return to my wife just as a precaution and to my surprise they asked for it. My wife said there was a couple before her who were asked a lot of questions for a long period of time. Thank you to everyone who has helped us. We are one step closer. I will keep everyone posted.

Rene did you attend the interview today or did you guys reschedule?
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

WiAnSiempre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Interview is Complete

Originally posted by tmushen
It's done my wife will have the visa in 5 working days but probably early than that. I think she will have it by Wednesday. They only asked her a few questions at the interview. The only thing I was surprised about was they asked for the 2003 Tax Return. We sent in the 2002 Tax Return and I sent the 2003 return to my wife just as a precaution and to my surprise they asked for it. My wife said there was a couple before her who were asked a lot of questions for a long period of time. Thank you to everyone who has helped us. We are one step closer. I will keep everyone posted.

Yeah! tmushen - So glad to hear it. Congrats. I know you guys have been waiting for so long.

Angela
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:12 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on the great news!!! So when is she coming? Best of luck!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:14 am
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats.. Thats great news.. sounds like you guys are just moving along. How much longer now before she hits the POE?
Best of luck my friend.. hope her arrival is everything you want it to be!
Sid & Angelika
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you both! It must have also felt great to be able to present them with the 2003 tax return. Great going!

Elaine
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Great news! Congratulations and nice one for being so well prepared!

Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by WiAnSiempre
Yeah! tmushen - So glad to hear it. Congrats. I know you guys have been waiting for so long.

Angela
Thank you.
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Thank you.
Thanks everyone again. The Embassy said that it takes at most 5 working days for the Visa to be delivered but she should have it in 2 days. My wife has an open airline ticket with Turkish Airlines so we are planning for Friday as the day of arrival but worse case scenario it will be next Tuesday. I am so excited and happy as we are almost there.
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

jgbreton is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 2:03 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Many congratulations, and I'm happy the interview was so easy for your wife, and that she'll have the visa in hand very soon! I hope they don't ask for our 2003 tax return, as I haven't done my taxes yet, and am actually planning for an extension this year. Way too much going on to think about taxes as well as everything else!

No, he didn't go to the scheduled interview today. I emailed the consulate on Friday as soon as we found out his date was Monday. I asked to reschedule for the 3rd week of April. We'll see if they can accommodate. So far, I haven't had an email back, and when I call the consulate, I get a recording that says if you've emailed us already, please don't call regarding the same issue...they will email me back within 5 days.

Sadegh tried to go back to the hospital today and get squeezed in for another medical but they were all booked and said they'll call him for another exam. He asked around about where to get a court record, and someone suggested contacting the lawyer he had 8 years ago, perhaps he has court records. But I imagine they would want something date stamped recently....who knows? Evidently Sadegh doesn't know where to go to get this, but he's asking around. Also still waiting on the police report.

Anyway, didn't mean to steal your thread.....I hope your wife gets her feet landed back in America very soon!

Congrats again!
Rene
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news tmushen!!! Congratulations!!!

Lily,
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Noorah101
Many congratulations, and I'm happy the interview was so easy for your wife, and that she'll have the visa in hand very soon! I hope they don't ask for our 2003 tax return, as I haven't done my taxes yet, and am actually planning for an extension this year. Way too much going on to think about taxes as well as everything else!

No, he didn't go to the scheduled interview today. I emailed the consulate on Friday as soon as we found out his date was Monday. I asked to reschedule for the 3rd week of April. We'll see if they can accommodate. So far, I haven't had an email back, and when I call the consulate, I get a recording that says if you've emailed us already, please don't call regarding the same issue...they will email me back within 5 days.

Sadegh tried to go back to the hospital today and get squeezed in for another medical but they were all booked and said they'll call him for another exam. He asked around about where to get a court record, and someone suggested contacting the lawyer he had 8 years ago, perhaps he has court records. But I imagine they would want something date stamped recently....who knows? Evidently Sadegh doesn't know where to go to get this, but he's asking around. Also still waiting on the police report.

Anyway, didn't mean to steal your thread.....I hope your wife gets her feet landed back in America very soon!

Congrats again!
Rene
I just read your other thread and I am happy they rescheduled your date without a problem. I would say so far the Embassy in Turkey has been a pleasure to deal with even when something out of the norm occurs they actually care to help the applicant.
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS TMUSHEN MUAH!!! :PARTY:

Great to hear you guys will be together again soon.

Love
Gisela xx
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 5:27 am
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone again. The Embassy said that it takes at most 5 working days for the Visa to be delivered but she should have it in 2 days. My wife has an open airline ticket with Turkish Airlines so we are planning for Friday as the day of arrival but worse case scenario it will be next Tuesday. I am so excited and happy as we are almost there.
We are very happy for you two.. Friday is super fast.. no doubt you are definately ready now to fill your house full of lots of excitement.. Great news! You earned this happiness too.. so enjoy your new life together my friend!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.