Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

INS Timeline Database (I-129F, I-130)

Wikiposts

INS Timeline Database (I-129F, I-130)

Old Feb 9th 2003, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default INS Timeline Database (I-129F, I-130)

I suggest that for efficiency and ease of use, it might be a good idea for everyone to enter their INS timeline data here: http://www.stephenpalik.com/instats/

This is a database I created that allows people to automatically add their information and have it immediately viewable for other people online. You can sort the database by service center, NOA dates, and other things. It allows you to easily see timeline information for alot of people in real time, and with great ease. It should be a very useful tool to have information in one place. I am working on adding features right now, but I would encourage you to try it out and see how you like it.

Please enter your 130 and I-129F information as two separate entries. It should make sense when you see it.

http://www.stephenpalik.com/instats/

-Steve

Last edited by Steve2003; Feb 9th 2003 at 7:59 am.
Old Feb 9th 2003, 7:46 am
Just Joined

quake is an unknown quantity at this point

The php looks rather dodgy as it still has its original coder, I hope you didn’t pay for this application and it screams amateur, visit www.php.net, to start learning how do code in such languages like php , then you wont have some one else’s, code showing, , another bug I found is, make the data boxes , that only hold dates in to the date format, so you cant type letters into them, this can be in the Mysql, database I that it your using
Old Feb 9th 2003, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

ok, I will work on it. I just set it up last night! I began learning how to code and crap in PHP about 16 hours ago last night! hehe! It still is useful though, I am sure nobody will deny that!

Originally posted by quake
The php looks rather dodgy as it still has its original coder, I hope you didn’t pay for this application and it screams amateur, visit www.php.net, to start learning how do code in such languages like php , then you wont have some one else’s, code showing, , another bug I found is, make the data boxes , that only hold dates in to the date format, so you cant type letters into them, this can be in the Mysql, database I that it your using

Last edited by Steve2003; Feb 9th 2003 at 8:11 am.
Old Feb 9th 2003, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

p.s. I know I am learning still so pardon any amateur look and feel... however like everyone I have to start somewhere, and I decided to make a useful project out of it. I think this will be helpful, and despite minor glitches I might have or make. Take a look and judge for yourself.

:-) Best wishes to everyone, we are all just waiting on the INS. Why not try and help each other!

Originally posted by quake
Old Feb 9th 2003, 10:18 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Steve

Just a suggestion but perhaps you might want to visit the sites already set up for experiences for adjustment, condition removal, naturalization, direct consular filing, I-130 stateside, poe entries, K-1 timelines, etc. for a few hints on what works best. They are all posted under my signature on this forum.

Rete